or Connect

Posts by deburn

Having a hard time keeping track of all the sales!
They were all sold out when I checked, which was just now. Maybe others had better luckSo is DSW a good source of discounted quality shoes? Always had this impression they stocked Aldo-level stuff
Did anyone else jump on this? Surprised that there are no replies to this post. Is the first/second pair really EG?
Thanks Jason. They look great - so much sleeker than . No need for another pic, but if you could find out where your cobbler gets them that would be great
GSP is their Global Shipping Program. I thought with GSP eBay calculates shipping and customs; the buyer is responsible for paying those charges and eBay won't give you less than 5 star if you ship it to their domestic center within 2-4 daysCapnwes, are you using GSP or doing it on your own?
dupe
Those rubber toe taps look extremely sleek compared to the typical ones you see (the ones with 3 nails in them). What are these called and where do you get them? Also, if you could post a pic that shows the toe tap, that would be great. Thanks!
I just read about the Global Shipping Program. It sounded like a great deal because eBay deals with all the hassle of customs and international shipping and the seller gets a larger audience. So I turned on GSP and then read recommendations in this thread to turn off GSP to address a problem of high customs fees (a couple of weeks ago.) Do most recommend not using GSP?
What happens if you drop it off at a retail store?
There are tons of tutorials in that thread and lots of other places. I just like reading about shoe care in general - not sure why I like it as much as I do, but I do - and I'm not even that much into getting a spit shine. Reading about it also motivates me to go condition/polish my own shoes.There's a reason that shoe care thread has 6584 posts. You could shut down that thread after the first few pages