or Connect

Posts by leyori

One has a Flathead Jeans to offer. Its type 1001 size 33. with wear time 2 weeks + Introduction:The Flat Head 1001 is based on the extremely popular 3001-model. The Flat Head decided to step it's game up and created the same cut but with a heavier fabric (16oz instead of 14.5oz) and called it the 1001. People from all over the world love TFH for it's fast fading, characterful denim, so they made sure the heavier denim would have the same property. It will already show...
hey, i am selling this as i don't see i am having time to wear this anytime soon Quoted from Self Edge Dry Bones Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum 22oz Japanese Selvedge Unsanforized Denim (Exclusive Fabric) Pure Indigo Dyed Cotton - Rope Dyed - Right Hand Twill - Unsinged - Uncalendared Cotton Poly-Core Stitch Military Grade Canvas lined rear pockets Hickory Stripe Pocket Bags Hidden Rivets Button Fly Red "SF" Stitch Slim Fit This is the measurement....
hey, i am selling this as i don't see i am having time to wear this anytime soon Quoted from Self Edge Dry Bones Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum 22oz Japanese Selvedge Unsanforized Denim (Exclusive Fabric) Pure Indigo Dyed Cotton - Rope Dyed - Right Hand Twill - Unsinged - Uncalendared Cotton Poly-Core Stitch Military Grade Canvas lined rear pockets Hickory Stripe Pocket Bags Hidden Rivets Button Fly Red "SF" Stitch Slim Fit This is the measurement....
Would love to get it but out of budget now. Bump to the top for you!!!
you got a pm!
are you doing international shipping?
international shipping?
how much for the lanyard?