or Connect

Posts by hurricane08

bump.................
Brand New In Box Les Hommes leather sneakers Size: 40 (fits large like CP,Balenciaga,Lanvin) Colour : Grey/Dark Grey Composition: Leather (suede) Made in Italy (at the same factory which produces Common projects,Balenciaga,Lanvin etc) Retail 600$ sueded, laces, lazer cut,round toeline, rubber sole,box included Price includes paypal fees and free shipping from Europe with tracking number.If you have any questions feel free to ask!
final bump
bump..........................
bump...............
Brand New With Tags Yohan Serfaty Black Leather/Aluminium leather jacket from FW 2011. Colour: Black Size: 52 (will fit 48-50) Composition: 100% leather Retail: 3300$ Measurements Pit to Pit: 47.5cm Shoulder to Shoulder : 45.5cm Length (back) : 67cm Shipping Worldwide with tracking number.If you have any questions,feel free to ask! I'm an old member of Sufu and SZ
Price includes paypal fees and free shipping from Europe with tracking number. Damir Doma men’s Crepe-Soled Boots from A/W 11 collection in black. These boots are made from black leather and feature a tan leather lining. They feature a zip on the inside of the foot that runs the full length of the boot, and there is a leather pull on the heel. The boots feature topstitch detailing that runs down the entire front, from the opening to the toe. The boots feature a black...
Price Includes paypal fees and free shipping with tracking number from Europe. FS: Brand new in Box Common Projects Dirty White Canvas Low Tournament Sneakers Size: 40 Colour: Dirty White Made in Italy Composition: 100% Canvas .Vintage treatment with dirty effect (canvas,laces,sole) Price: 175 euro I'm already a member with the same nickname in superfuture,stylezeitgeist .Also my listings are on ebay . Shipping Worldwide with tracking number.If you have any questions...