or Connect

Posts by Vaux_le_Vicomte

Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant Just today I was wondering about spectators or similar with tweed and along come these. Would love a close up on the shoes. You will find a picture in my blog http://legrimod.blogspot.com/2010/01...ubrig-und.html
More tweed.....
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 Absolutely love this ... the other fit which received critical acclaim was actually a miss in my opinion ... Just didnt feel functional (ie costumey) ... This though is straight heat. Thanks. Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent Being incredibly picky the shirt collar doesn't work for me, but overall I love it Yes i change sometime with a spread collar....
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Very nice, VlV...I also like your blog. I wish it weren't Sciamat, though...the shoulder pouf...uhm.... - B It is not Sciamat - it is a Milanese MBT
John Steed Memorial? Details..
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa Whoa. Quote: Originally Posted by Lowndes Now, that is awesome. Quote: Originally Posted by forex This is worth a re-quote, nicely done. Great tie too. Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant . Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido - this is epic on a few levels.. But am not about to RE-POST like...
Vintage Tweed
My first dying Experiment with Teinture Francaise. I am very happy with the result.
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl Speed, what does he charge for bespoke? He takes 3500 Euro for the first pair. And i suggest to work with him only if you have a very small and tiny foot. In fact the samples in the shop are almost size 3