or Connect

Posts by Vaux_le_Vicomte

Quote: Originally Posted by forex This is badass,didn't recognize you at all. ok I am a week early as Mr. Moo so you feel better with this...
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin That is next week. Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Oh. Well, I'll just wear the same thing next week. me too
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Minnis 300 flannel? Maybe? I'm sorry but I do not remember the weaver
..my oldest double-breasted suit is still in use ..
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Flying under the radar & getting ready for Friday's SpooChallenge.. Brownday Spotsday GreyDay
Quote: Originally Posted by mr monty Nice look Who makes the shoes? They look like EG or G&G ? It's a bespoke made by Maftei Vienna. Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast Love the tie. What material/weave is it? corduroy Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker I thought you would! By the way - who makes most of your socks? They are very unique! Most (90%) is...
For a rainy day - Pepita to go...
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 i like the bag a lot. Quote: Originally Posted by Sander Great! The young YSL
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker [ very shiny i like it Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin a classic Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent i like the shoes