or Connect

Posts by Vaux_le_Vicomte

Relaxing at home....
For passionate of vintage or veterane cars. Isotta Fraschini a famous historic car company has inspired a new shoe collection with details of the vintage cars. http://www.isottafraschini.com/
I know a young and ambitious Tailor - Steven Hitchcock. http://www.stevenhitchcock.co.uk/
Quote: Originally Posted by bengal-stripe The problem I have, is the very strange combination of double-breasted and patch pockets. Admittedly, it might have been the customer's choice, but shouldn't a caring tailor, have talked his customer out of it? The case is as follows. The decision to use patch pockets was made together with the tailor. The fabric is pure Irish linen. Under consideration of the fabric, we want to give a sporty touch...
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar It only depends on who the others are.... Cheaper than Brioni ,Hunstman,Kiton or Everest? It is sometimes very rude to talk about money but i'm a kind of pragmatic guy .... Let's say roughly for a super 150 two buttons suit.... Do i book my ticket for Milan or not? cheaper than Brioni ecc..
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Great job ...how much do they charge for a suit ? i wil be interested to try bespoke after years of rtw.... .. less than many others ...
Quote: Originally Posted by T4phage ah! It seems you like the slightly more structured suits. How do you rate the work of Campagna against Caraceni? .. both have the same problem ... the cutters and tailors are others ... so you can have a great suit if you get the right on.
Quote: Originally Posted by EL72 Nice but I prefer sleeves on my coats. ... me too ;-)
Quote: Originally Posted by T4phage Interesting. Why is this one of the 'best sartoria in Italy' for you? Which other sarti have you tried for comparison? I know and have suits of the following italian Tailors: M. Caraceni - Milan L. Colombo - Milan G. Campagna - Milan
Quote: Originally Posted by T4phage From the height, features and collar/necktie I would guess Dutch? I am German