or Connect

Posts by green_machine

Some recent pickups. Ive been really picky lately since I have an insane backlog of stuff and just started on last years taxes This is a common occurrence at stores by me Left is a tie with an industrial staple through it, right is a scarf with an office staple. Very few ties come out unscathed Pretty much all NA.
those are $$$$$
$10 hem job and you can be:
some wtf's for todays ended listings. I seriously don't understand eBay. I guess it's a numbers game.
Question for you guys. Would this be wrong to call this foulard because it is not printed but is a woven pattern. If so, any other key word suggestions? I just don't want returns because of semantics.
Guys, I never do this but I'd rather a style forum member get it than some random. 9.99 theres only 1 watcher and no bids. This shirt is seriously mint! No chipped buttons, frays, marks, etc. A tad too small in the arms for me so im selling it. 30 minutes left. Seize sur V.: 42reg /16.5 Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/331915364310
This or remove the top button and faux hole. Replacing all the buttons is probably the way to get the best profits.
I had this same problem today on an item from 3 weeks ago. I messaged the guy that i don't return the shipping costs because it was as described. Then I accidentally accepted the return. eBay has it on a one click option. no confirmation or anything. Everything else on the site has a confirmation with details. This does not. There's also not even an option to say you will accept it but they pay shipping. You have to escalate the case which if you loose, you get a mark...
Alejandro ingelino.I think the retail is like a grand. they were on lyst UK for 355 pounds. Anyway, I don't think you can go wrong with full python sneakers from any brand. They fit me but I wouldn't wear them.
I haven't been having great success on ebay sales and was questioning whether all this stress, late nights, and running around was worth it. I got a little pick me up that keeps me in the game. 2 stores. python and these Cole Haans are really nice for being made in india. couldnt leave them: