or Connect

Posts by green_machine

Heres a pic of mine for reference. The tag is sewn into the collar but i dont think its odd that yours is not. It looks like a heavier woven fabric.
Kind of a cross post from the sales page but I never posted these before. I think an athlete from the area dropped his entire custom wardrobe. I skipped the 4 and 5 button suits and grabbed these gems.Brown - astor and black 3 roll 2 single vent (zegna cloth). All others Carrington clothing, 2 button, dual vents( 2 scabal fabric. 1 unknown but feels like cashmere) [[SPOILER]]
I know this is a longshot. Message me for details, trades, etc.For all the pro athlete size bros out here. Unfortunately the name tags have been cut off so I do not know who it belonged to. There's alot of heat and dolphin players around the area. Possibly one of them. All in excellent condition. They all look new.All custom made.Brown - astor and black 3 roll 2 single vent (zegna cloth). All others Carrington clothing, 2 button, dual vents( 2 scabal fabric. 1 unknown but...
I have one just like it but mine is LS and silk. It looks just like that. With the same smoke MOP buttons with "brioni" on it. My size and material tag is off to the side of the "brioni" tag but I have seen them like this too. I vote real.
Yesterday I has someone offer me $50 to sell them a pair of jeans I had just sold on auction for $10. It sucks but i couldn't screw someone like that. Sorry for your loss.
that lee jacket is amazing!
forgot these: some early 90's skid row tour shirts
Hi guys. been a while. i was going to post last week. then someone put up $150K of suits they found at 1 stop and I rage quit. im pretty sure this is a thing. Never been had this Polo shirt/jacket/shacket Goat suede made in italy. Super nice Pop on da Vacca Pop on sunspel super nice shirt and picked these up for $30: Klipsch floor speakers next to my other $10 pair. (the same person dropped off 1 vandersteen model 1 that I passed on today )
i cant wear any hermes ties. Way too short for me good for da flip tho
gucci by zegna. Legit