or Connect

Posts by green_machine

Pretty weak finds after those couple posts: mopar/plymouth promotional cufflinks and tie bars from the 60s/70s BBC selvedged worn maybe half a dozen times Picked up some birks, a new steamer, and some other meh things without pictures.
hey guys. been a while. ive been busy but have been lurking. some recent finds. NMLC: Skeet. its been a while. (no pun intended) got my 501zxx from linda. Thanks for the heads up. Jean Shop Hand made belt from Nantucket. Brass buckle. Purchased a magnavox amp for my $10 klipsch's Modo titanium aviators for netjets that ive been wearing constantly. Not crazy expensive, but really nice imo. Spoo u still collecting stuff like this?
and it has a $99 bid already. This made me lol hard... dat detail on the stitching on the tag
im the one with no money and he is a lurker already messaging me about this post. lol
Funny conversation with someone from ebay who lives in my city and probably lurks on here: Dear XXXX hi buddy, Are you on style forum? I think i recognize some of your items posted there. im green_machine on there. Any way, are you interested in any trades? I have tons of mens clothes / shoes... Todds, ferragamo, Allen Edmonds, Alden, tweed nike sb's, etc. I really like the shoes but dont have the cash. - beigehatch Dear beigehatch, No trades, thank you -...
ethrift. I think faconnable suits are made by cantarelli. http://www.ebay.com/itm/301588000641?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
what are you looking for in trade of the aldens?
Been a while since I posted. Picked these up this week. 2 on the right are keepers for me
legit. i have a suit from the "luxury" line of D&G. not impressive in the least. I questioned the authenticity of mine. Ive seen way niceer JAB suits.
My mistake. This is what you're talking about right?