or Connect

Posts by green_machine

i cant wear any hermes ties. Way too short for me good for da flip tho
gucci by zegna. Legit
FAKE. bad twill bias, wrong lining, wrong keeper. should have an almost up and down twill, a lining the same color as the background, and the keeper should not say hermes.
Pretty weak finds after those couple posts: mopar/plymouth promotional cufflinks and tie bars from the 60s/70s BBC selvedged worn maybe half a dozen times Picked up some birks, a new steamer, and some other meh things without pictures.
hey guys. been a while. ive been busy but have been lurking. some recent finds. NMLC: Skeet. its been a while. (no pun intended) got my 501zxx from linda. Thanks for the heads up. Jean Shop Hand made belt from Nantucket. Brass buckle. Purchased a magnavox amp for my $10 klipsch's Modo titanium aviators for netjets that ive been wearing constantly. Not crazy expensive, but really nice imo. Spoo u still collecting stuff like this?
and it has a $99 bid already. This made me lol hard... dat detail on the stitching on the tag
im the one with no money and he is a lurker already messaging me about this post. lol
Funny conversation with someone from ebay who lives in my city and probably lurks on here: Dear XXXX hi buddy, Are you on style forum? I think i recognize some of your items posted there. im green_machine on there. Any way, are you interested in any trades? I have tons of mens clothes / shoes... Todds, ferragamo, Allen Edmonds, Alden, tweed nike sb's, etc. I really like the shoes but dont have the cash. - beigehatch Dear beigehatch, No trades, thank you -...
ethrift. I think faconnable suits are made by cantarelli. http://www.ebay.com/itm/301588000641?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
what are you looking for in trade of the aldens?