or Connect

Posts by Get Smart

Quote: Originally Posted by vanbling Be interested to know how you know they where made by cheaney? Edmorel had mentioned it here, and I confirmed it with the PS shop, and just last month re-reconfirmed it with a shoe conversation I had with a guy that worked at Paul Smith in Tokyo
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Paul-Smith-Bri...item5d2618190a Me likey British Collection Those are the British Collection boots I have as well, but mine arent suede, rather dark brown calf leather. Awesome shoes, these were part of the ones made by Cheaney.
^^ great shine, esp as that James boot leather is pretty matte finish
singer Bret and Leighton Meester have a bit of resemblance, a good thing I thought Allison looked way hotter with dark hair, not a fan of her going blonde Tori is imo the cutest of the bunch
Love the Donnas, at some point almost every day at work I play either "Spend the Night" or "Bitchin" Don't like the stuff before "Spend the Night", it's like Allison Robertson went from generic punk-ish guitarist to world class guitarist in between "Turn 21" and "StN" They have some great live shows on youtube from their Desert Moon 2 concert, really awesome sound and video quality as I think it came off their dvd and 3/4 are hot, Maya Ford used to be cute but...
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Are those only sold in-store then? EG > Tricker's I've seen British Collection brogues on their website a couple years back. But the biggest selection will be in-store I'd rather wear Trickers than EG
Quote: Originally Posted by Rye GB I thought Replay was Italian? yea I think you're right. probably thought it was British because it was really big in London for a while.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Guess prison really taught you a lesson. one time I was ambushed at guitar center and found myself in a headlock from someone who wanted a piece of my hide
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Is it sad that you know the layout of the Bev Center so well? i need to be fully aware of all my surroundings, so I dont get ambushed
there's a Replay store upstairs across from Banana Republic on the Macy's side. IIRC it's a british denim brand (?), been around a long time