or Connect

Posts by Rivey

Two Ties for sale, both have been worn, but are in excellent condition. Sam Hober Grenadine Finna in Navy, with hand rolled edges (without tipping). Measurements are 58.5, and 3.25. $55 Battistoni, is a seven fold burgundy with a geometric pattern, gold/red/teal. Measurements are 61.5 and 3.5. $45 Also, I am open to shipping to countries outside the USA, but I will have to charge you shipping costs. Thanks for looking.
Bought this coat from a fellow member, but am forced to sell it. This Corneliani is 100% silk, double vented, with a sort of 3/2 roll. The Jacket is brown with a blue and gold windowpane pattern. The Jacket also has working cuffs. Measurements 32' Length 26' arm 19' shoulder Though the jacket is not tagged, it is a size 42.
Wool car coat by Schott. Worn for a trip to NYC over the winter, but has sat in the closet since then. Coat is in great condition, no rips, tears or defects. Tagged a medium, which is 38/40 according to Schott's site. Sorry about the sideways pic, but here is the link to Schott's site, and as you will see this coat retails for $300. http://www.schottnyc.com/products/men/carcoat/wool-car-coat.htm
Both the Hober and the Battisti are 3.5 with a length of 58, and the Drakes is 2.75.
All three ties are in excellent condition, and look really great. Unfortunately, they just don't go with much of my current wardrobe. The Battisti is $50, The Hober is SOLD, and the Drakes $SOLD. The Sam Hober is a dark red, grenadine garza gross, four fold. The Battisti is a Dark Navy with White spots, seven fold. 3.5 wide The Drakes is light brown, pink and white spot shantung. 2.75 wide PM me for more details.
All three ties are in excellent condition, and look really great. Unfortunately, they just don't go with much of my current wardrobe. The Battisti is $70, The Hober is $60, and the Drakes $50. However I will sell the entire lot for $150. The Sam Hober is a dark red, grenadine garza gross, four fold. The Battisti is a Dark Navy with White spots, seven fold. The Drakes is light brown, pink and white spot shantung. PM me for more details.
Wool car coat from Schott Bros. in an oxford grey. I wore for about a week on a trip to NYC last winter, and do not had much use for it in the desert. Jacket is in great condition, tagged a medium and fits a 38/40. PM me for other details.
I'm not a Knicks fan, and don't follow them closely, so I don't where they are in terms of possibly landing Dwight Howard this summer. But Howard, Chandler and Lin would make a nice trio to build around. It's much better than Amare, Melo and Lin, which is going nowhere. And I doubt Amare will learn a postup game, since he hasn't bothered to learn how to play defense since he's been in the league. Though Amare does have an expiring contract (I believe) and that is...
Also, IMO, many of the problems with Lin's game are a matter of experience. I think people are too hard on the guy, and I don't understand why ESPN makes it a point to include TO's in Lin's stat line. Lin is not the only PG who turns over the ball. I believe Russell Westbrook is one of the league leaders in TO's, and ESPN does not include TO's in his stat line.
Lakers blew a 21 point lead and lost. to.the.WIZARDS. Maybe it is time to blow up this team.