or Connect

Posts by B1FF

All of the TJ Maxx stores within an hour of me have removed their mens dress shirts and suits section with the last three months. Disappointing, but probably a good sales decision.
Until every network sitcom includes at least ten minutes of hard core sodomy, I will consider America hopelessly backward.Fuck dudes, it is what it is. If you want non-stop reference to gay sex, come to Styleforum.
How to spot a witch...
The tie knots are awful.
More viral marketing for the re-launch of Arrested Development.
Here is the problem. I have never seen a Boss suit in a fabric I would wear, other than solids. All of their patterned cloth looks very very cheap.
I want to see the man that needs a size 13 elevator shoe.
I have 32gb and it is still slow.Every couple days I show up and check PMs and try and figure out whether anything exciting has been posted in B&S.Discussion was always browsed for fun, and the lag on the new system means it just isn't enjoyable anymore.
Quote: Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse I used to buy CT all the time pre-SF, and I stopped because the shirts were extremely baggy on me. I started getting online budget MTM shirts that fit much better, however I don't think the fabric quality is as good as what I had on my old CT shirts. Now that I know my size and have dialed in each measurement after having all my MTM shirts made, I'm giving the CT tailored fit a try. I just bought CT...
How sold is this tie?