or Connect

Posts by hipster

also Envy amanda woodward thursday /end spam
i love pianos become the teeth. i guess you're familiar with la dispute and moving mountains?
no one wears standard crewnecks AA sheer jersey loose crew summer t-shirts and vnecks fit me great and aren't as see through as uniqlos.all the tags say 31x34 yet they measure 4-5cm less than the black t000s.
daughter album is amazing
just picked up my order(thx rirawin for the proxy). got the skinny tapered jeans in grey(31x34), old t000s in black(30x34) and 2 premium vneck tees in white. new denim feels really soft and awesome but the inseam only measures around 32" fabric on tees is so soft and the cut is good but they are pretty much see through american apparel tees > uniqlo tees t000s are still the best.
linen blend cardigans&sweaters and premium shortsleeve henleys @ uk webstore. now if they only would restock slimfit ocbds.....
you guys got me stressed with this cuff-talk god dammit jacket why wont you arrive #team10weeks
re kouros: first time i wore it around my friends, on a hot and humid evening, one of them said "dude why did you put mosquito spray on, you know we're going out not camping" havent touched the bottle since
yes, i love rocky mountain wood. have ocean wet wood sample coming next week.
you should do something to that hair