or Connect

Posts by Giona Granata

Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria ? - B touché
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Somebody planning their wedding told me that they had to find a booster seat for him.
Quote: Originally Posted by Modernist Nice coat and amazing fabric. But I have a question considering the fitting process. In my first fitting only the body of the coat is prepared. The sleeves are attached (basted on) during the second. This coat seems a bit advanced for a first fitting. Is this common practice? Ok, Jan told me if I don't write something boring and serious I will be soon banned. Having said that problaby Adamo (the...
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Nah, it's all in your head. ahhhh that's why Adamo never asked Jan if he keeps on the left or on the right ...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt and shorter, too. At least that is what I hear. That's true!!!! How do you know it!!!! it's getting to the typical neapolitan figure.
Quote: Originally Posted by T4phage ARRGGHHH!! PAZZOOOOOOO!!!!! Jan you still didn't get to convince Adamo to manually pad the collars?
Quote: Originally Posted by Modernist Nice coat and amazing fabric. But I have a question considering the fitting process. In my first fitting only the body of the coat is prepared. The sleeves are attached (basted on) during the second. This coat seems a bit advanced for a first fitting. Is this common practice? our tailor learned that is totally useless fitting Jan. He keeps getting fatter.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Machine-padded collar. Breast pocket should be patch. Only geeks get the spalla camicia. I don't remember T4Phage ever wearing a shirt.
The peacot is mine and it is MUCH better than his leather jacket! (cost 750€ plus fabric, total around 1000). Giona.
> THAT's master b8man??.?.?. yes he is 16 yars old? 17?