or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

I've been singing the praises of the Mackintosh glenplaid Waverly since I bought it a year and half ago. One of you size 46 dudes needs to pounce. I bought it near full price and it was well worth it. The price now is INSANE.
Apologies for the extra shitty pics. Patagonia Better Sweater for the girlfriend. I usually leave Zegna shirts but I liked these. Cotton/cashmere XL on top. 16.5 on the bottom. NWT Italo Ferretti Armani wool/bamboo. Dual vents. 42R. LBM 1911. Cotton. 46R. Arms are a bit short.
A dated Brioni wool/mohair/silk. Dual vents. Double pleated. 44 Long. NWOB Ferragamo crepe sole tassel loafers. Anyone have any tips for selling shoes with no size marked? I'd estimate an 8.
I assumed you've been LuxeSwapping full time for years. Interesting...
All available.Vintage Bill Battey sweater. Flawless. Can anyone enlighten me on age?NWT Agave "Gringo" jeans (shitty pics - these are brown).Peter Millar 6/7 fold. Zegna with a few spots. Anyone have some good spot removal tips? Please PM. [[SPOILER]]
I've listed 50+ items in the last few weeks. I have 14 more to do tomorrow and my backlog will be officially nonexistent. First time that's ever happened in my five years of thrifting.
Brooks Brothers Nappa house slippers, 12. VV Martha's Vineyard belt, 40 (not pictured). NIB BB Ltd. Ed. tie. Marchesi di Como tie. NA Current label Zegna tie. NA NWT Ferragamo square. NWT Ballin silk/linen flat front trousers. 34 x unhemmed.
Nothing but fodder. All available. NWT Jos A. Bank cashmere scarf. Ledbury. 16.5. BBBF madras vest. BB2. New Loake Severn 2. 8UK.
I did the Alden Restoration for my grandfather's shell oxfords about five years ago. Money well spent.
Nine stops and not a lot to show for it. Ghurka checkbook holder for me. BB Golden Fleece, Zegna x 2 H. Freeman red hopsack blazer. I'm robbing it of the Ben Silver buttons, so if you're a 38R and want a jacket for only shipping, PM me.