or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

There's plenty of good stuff aside from what I'm definitely keeping.
Editing My Tie CollectionKind of thrift related as most of these were thrifted. I wear a tie less than a dozen times a year and can no longer justify 60+ ties.The whole collection [[SPOILER]] So, what to keep? Definitely all the grenadines, anything Drakes, all Kiton, Vanda, RLPL, Calabrese.If you're interested in anything else, please PM. I'm giving myself a week to make any edits and then the ones that didn't make the cut are going on the Bay.
RIP, Brian. Thanks for taking this on @SpooPoker. I liked the post and am glad to help in any way. A few small finds. Alden Cape Cod suede horsebits that fit perfectly. Not sure if they're my style, but I'll give them a few wears before deciding to sell or keep. Dore Dore navy OTC, 100% cotton. The only decent pairs amidst of pile of NOS socks. The name sounded familiar and I was right, No Man Walks Alone sells them. Available.
Any 42L Keis?
Ties: Vineyard Vines, Brioni, Peter-Blair (my new favorite tie, NA)Not really a peacoat wearer, but I couldn't pass this up for $4.Jacob Reed's Sons bridge coat. Tailored - fully canvassed, hand done buttonholes. 40R. Pretty damn flawless. Dated 1952. Available. [[SPOILER]]
Hit five stores today and all I got was a Lands End knit tie.
I've been singing the praises of the Mackintosh glenplaid Waverly since I bought it a year and half ago. One of you size 46 dudes needs to pounce. I bought it near full price and it was well worth it. The price now is INSANE.
Apologies for the extra shitty pics. Patagonia Better Sweater for the girlfriend. I usually leave Zegna shirts but I liked these. Cotton/cashmere XL on top. 16.5 on the bottom. NWT Italo Ferretti Armani wool/bamboo. Dual vents. 42R. LBM 1911. Cotton. 46R. Arms are a bit short.
A dated Brioni wool/mohair/silk. Dual vents. Double pleated. 44 Long. NWOB Ferragamo crepe sole tassel loafers. Anyone have any tips for selling shoes with no size marked? I'd estimate an 8.
I assumed you've been LuxeSwapping full time for years. Interesting...