or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

My auctions have been mentioned three times. Two were for W. Bill items. Rarer brands are more likely to get mentioned.
I hear you both. I'm sending her an email now.Also, this makes me REALLY appreciate my girlfriend. We've talked about our own wedding and thankfully we agree on 99% of the details, including this stupid tux dilemma I find myself in.
I know it's the decent thing to do but I fucking hate it. I'll be spending $200-$300 to look shitty in a shitty tux. That's on top of taking off a day of work to travel, renting a hotel room, and buying a gift. I'm done being in weddings. I'm turning down every offer to be a groomsman from now on, except for my brother.I don't understand why the bride and groom feel everyone needs to be so matchy matchy. I was at a wedding two weeks ago and all the groomsmen had different...
[[SPOILER]]
Action shot of Chris in the Salina check jacket from Four Pins.
Keep this and treat the thread to a fit pic with the orange Lilly pants!
Wes, you alive?
Def.Greg, the Gallery and Collective Active sections are reasons #1,000 and 1,001 why NMWA is the web store on the internet. Period.
Yeah that's def not my auction. I thought my reputation here was decent enough that you'd know I would never do something like that. Guess not.
I'm ONLY posting this because this is the third time this jacket has been relisted. First, it looks NWT. Second, Gimo's makes nice shit though this isn't my style. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gimos-Mens-MAN-JACKET-Size-Med-48-/201094714025?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item2ed22dd2a9&ssPageName=RSS:B:SHOP:US:101