or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Yup. I have a Trafalgar for PRL belt I picked up months ago.
Recent Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald Harris Tweed [[SPOILER]] Paul Stuart gatorBB braces
Guess you got hit by the tax man a litter harder than me. Under $450.This is my first piece of Isaia tailored clothing or outerwear, though I've tried on a few sport coats in store. (Also at the tailor. The changing rooms are the workrooms so if I see a really nice jacket I'll try it on to figure out my size in a particular brand. A tad unscrupulous, but it's not hurting anyone.)Personally, I love the fit and the lapels are gorgeous.Yeah crazy good price.
Got mine yesterday. Love it though I wish it was a bit longer.
Deleted
Definitely want to second this. Eddie is a great seller with very fair prices.
Maybe it's the bourbon talking but I'm about to bid $2000 on this jacket only because I know I'll be outbid.Update: Did bid $2000. Still not the high bidder.
Preface: I am a huge denim newb. I thought having today off would be a good time to go through my closet and clean/donate/organize a bunch of shit. I have a back up pair (got a good deal) of the SL-110X that are still NWT, unworn and probably won't see any wear for at least a year. Question: is folding the best way to store these?
Went to mine today. Needless to say it sucked. Only a few wool BB ties (though not irregulars) and a crazy weird D&G wool belted trench coat.
Made my last NMWA purchase of 2014. As always, I'm pumped to get it.