or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Any more? LB outerwear is my favorite outerwear.
Left 5 Seize Sur Vingt shirts because I didn't feel like listing them. Possibly a mistake. All are available except the Drake's tie and Johnston's sweater. Alden bluchers Black Fleece and Billy Reid NWT Johnston's cashmere for me Borrelli, Massimo Bizzocchi and Drakes for Paul Stuart (e-thrifted) The shirts, sweater and Sieze Sur Vingts were all at the same store. I checked pants thinking there would be good stuff. Only the Luciano Barbera and tons of Bonobos....
Anyone picking up Bills Khakis these days? Obviously this is unscientific but I feel eBay is totally saturated since the liquidation and buyout.
Taylor Stitch utility shirt Hermes x 2 BB made in England Fair Isle Brioni mohair/wool (sadly an orphan)
Picked up the new OCBD during the sale. Love the new collar, but I immediately noticed the thinner fabric. I'm going to give it a few months of wears and washes before deciding if I'm going to buy another.
It was a pretty good day. As of now the square and all the shoes are NA since they fit and I don't know yet what I want to keep. NWT Brooks Brothers and a current/recent house label tie for a local menswear store. Bills Khakis cotton pullover and a Barbour sweater. Ferragamo pocket square. No tag, but it feels like linen and seems legit. RLPL, 16.5. Big score of the day. The damn store had four pairs of shitty Bally loafers and wanted $95 each. Fuck that. Walked...
Prada sweater Men's Belgian Shoes
Thanks, Linda. A little small on me, so if you're interested let me know. 50 Eu. wool/yak blend. http://www.ebay.com/itm/311554567508?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Pics tomorrow when I have better light. These tags are from a Prada men's sweater. Authentic?
All fodder from the past few days. Everything is available but the Sulka.Sulka, Peter-Blair x 2, BB X 2 (one NWT and one current label), Sette (e-thrift)Filson and Arc teryx (cherry pop!)Pringle cashmere scarf and AE tassel loafersBurberry donegal tweed, approximately 40-42R [[SPOILER]]
I'm assuming "suit jackets" means sport coats and not orphans. If it's all/mostly new or recent, I'd offer $600. Anything that was pure shit (Jahne Barnes, Joseph Abboud, etc.) I'd take to a local cosignment store.