or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Not surprised. I so wanted to be there.I have to give huge props to SeaGriffin for proxying for me. Real good guy. Do business with him.
[[SPOILER]] Lilly swim trunks for me
That's New England Shirt Company. They do private label shirts for a ton of brands - Unionmade, Haberdash, J.Press to name a few.http://www.unabashedlyprep.com/site/entry/new-england-shirt-company-factory/
Armoury Edit: Ambulance Chaser, I have a Google Map of all the stores (includes most of the ones mentioned) I plan on visiting when I'm in NYC. PM me if interested and I'll send you the link.
Now I'm regretting our trade.
ATLjon and TheNeedMachine: Sid Mashburn Warehouse Sale next weekend. Can a brother get a proxy?
Only find for today, WW Chan flat front charcoal flannels. 36x34. [[SPOILER]]
Apologies for the extra shitty pics.Not pictured Zanella FF Todd's for me. Maybe the second pair of pants I've ever kept. Also an LL Bean cream Norwegian for the bay.Stetson 10x. Anyone who is knowledgable about Stetsons, please let me know what I have here. [[SPOILER]] BIG GUYS, Canali 46L. Double vents. Awesome pattern. [[SPOILER]]
Awesome. Their best cut IMO. Greg, the buy include any longs?
My auctions have been mentioned three times. Two were for W. Bill items. Rarer brands are more likely to get mentioned.