or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Like Derek, I wear mine over thicker sweaters with casual pants. I have that exact jacket from NMWA and while I'd wear it over a sportcoat I don't like it in the place of one.
I have a PRL tux made by Corneliani and it's half canvas. Hasn't Corneliani for PRL always been half canvas?
One of my favorite sweater finds of the year. $2. Tagged medium, but it's the most gigantic medium I've ever seen. I'm a 42 but this will definitely fit a 44. John Laing geelong lambswool cardigan. NA for now.
My conversation with a dude at the tie rack.Dude: "Man there are some great tie here. I just picked up a Steve Harvey and last week I got one from that guy...he's on the Apprentice...Donald Trump! Yeah, a Donald Trump!"Me: "Oh wow. Congrats. Hope you get a lot of wear out of them." Walk away rolling my eyes and chuckling.
Borsalino navy wool/cashmere Democratic Party donkey tie made for the US Senate HF black cashmere SC Some dude's collection of squares Anonymous wool/silk with handrolled edges Green paisley hand blocked and printed in England Ashear Duchamp Anonymous cotton, made in Italy (my new favorite square) Ashear Ashear (already claimed) silk, anonymous UVA with handrolled edges (already claimed)
http://www.gilt.com/brand/g-h-bass-company/product/1055034605-g-h-bass-company-fenmore-loafer Rancourt for GH Bass Fenmore penny loafer. 40% off and code ITSAWRAP get you these for about $85 shipped. Limited colors and sizes left.
That's essentially what I told him.I really need to take the time and plow through this read, because I do ship a lot (mostly CONUS) and feel like I'm lacking a ton of knowledge, but it's a shit ton of posts.
Details: Sold a pair of shoes to a guy in Poland. I use the Global Shipping Program. I don't charge for shipping. He's now bitching about charges added by eBay. What can I do?
Just e-thrifted some EG Dovers. So happy the seller never mentioned anything about "Edward Green" or "Dover".
Def. I've sold uglier Brioni ties.