or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

6'1", 180-185. I eat a vegan breakfast and lunch and lost ten pounds without really trying. Breakfast is usually oatmeal with peanut butter and fruit. Lunch is a large salad, fruit and a small serving of a complex carb. Snacks are either a banana or nuts. I drink only water and unsweetened iced tea, which I brew myself. I might have two alcoholic beverages during the week. For exercise I play soccer twice a week and run another two to three days a week. I need to...
Best shoe haul of all time. All shell cordovan. All 9.5B. AE Randolph x 2. Alden for BB x 3. Keeping the brown penny on the far left.
I'm in the same field and currently job hunting. PM coming.
Beater Alden Cape Cod loafers. 7.5D. Recent Canali and PRL ties. Squares. 5 of the 6 are PRL or BB. Asshole store double tagged these through the center, so now each has four tiny holes.
Would love to see pics, so please take some.Tomorrow I'm hitting up the Need Supply Warehouse Sale. Never been.
Need confirmation. This RLPL tag is men's only and doesn't appear on any RL women's clothes or accessories?
Virginian, specifically a Richmonder. Although not really trad/prep, Patagonia is huge here. You'll see lots of snap-ts when the temperature drops. Things I see a lot of: bow ties, Vineyard Vines ties, Southwick jackets in colorful/loud tweeds, tons of Ledbury, colorful socks (which I hate), loafers with suits and light brown dress shoes. Whenever I go to weddings I'm always shocked at how many dudes I see wearing the AE Strand in Walnut calf.
Nothing but boring fodder. All are available. Murray's Toggery Shop unstructured sport coat (XXL) and short (42). Ledbury gingham. 15.5 English Sports Shop Bermuda Shetland sweater. Medium.
This is from the man himself, Nick Pollica aka Antonio Ciongoli, the Creative Director of Eidos.
If any of you Atlanta dudes are going and willing to proxy, please PM me. Thanks.