or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

The Kitons I'm keeping because they're all from my now deceased uncle. I'll gladly sell the Drakes, Vanda and Brionis for a decent offer. I immediately pulled them from consideration based on the regular shit offers or laughable trade requests I receive. The highly desirable ties aren't going for $30, shipping included. If you want one of the "nicer" ones and are prepared to pay, PM me.
There's plenty of good stuff aside from what I'm definitely keeping.
Editing My Tie CollectionKind of thrift related as most of these were thrifted. I wear a tie less than a dozen times a year and can no longer justify 60+ ties.The whole collection [[SPOILER]] So, what to keep? Definitely all the grenadines, anything Drakes, all Kiton, Vanda, RLPL, Calabrese.If you're interested in anything else, please PM. I'm giving myself a week to make any edits and then the ones that didn't make the cut are going on the Bay.
RIP, Brian. Thanks for taking this on @SpooPoker. I liked the post and am glad to help in any way. A few small finds. Alden Cape Cod suede horsebits that fit perfectly. Not sure if they're my style, but I'll give them a few wears before deciding to sell or keep. Dore Dore navy OTC, 100% cotton. The only decent pairs amidst of pile of NOS socks. The name sounded familiar and I was right, No Man Walks Alone sells them. Available.
Any 42L Keis?
Ties: Vineyard Vines, Brioni, Peter-Blair (my new favorite tie, NA)Not really a peacoat wearer, but I couldn't pass this up for $4.Jacob Reed's Sons bridge coat. Tailored - fully canvassed, hand done buttonholes. 40R. Pretty damn flawless. Dated 1952. Available. [[SPOILER]]
Hit five stores today and all I got was a Lands End knit tie.
I've been singing the praises of the Mackintosh glenplaid Waverly since I bought it a year and half ago. One of you size 46 dudes needs to pounce. I bought it near full price and it was well worth it. The price now is INSANE.
Apologies for the extra shitty pics. Patagonia Better Sweater for the girlfriend. I usually leave Zegna shirts but I liked these. Cotton/cashmere XL on top. 16.5 on the bottom. NWT Italo Ferretti Armani wool/bamboo. Dual vents. 42R. LBM 1911. Cotton. 46R. Arms are a bit short.
A dated Brioni wool/mohair/silk. Dual vents. Double pleated. 44 Long. NWOB Ferragamo crepe sole tassel loafers. Anyone have any tips for selling shoes with no size marked? I'd estimate an 8.