or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

You want Etro or Eton, not Enro.
Wool blouson Brown captoes Navy cashmere vneck Rancourt Hamilton boot
I should add that these were not at regular thrift prices. The store knew what they had, but I still got them at over 90% off retail. And, she let me know they've been sitting there for over a month!Again, thanks to AMProf. I'm working out a way to thank him for the tip.
Two weeks ago AMProf and I were messaging and he let me know about some Alden Indy boots at a thrift store I haven't been to. Cut to today and I'm in the area and decide to stop by. Low and behold these beauties are still there.Sorry, NA for now. [[SPOILER]]
Attolini tie for $9 shipped http://www.ebay.com/itm/BERGDORF-GOODMAN-WHITE-LIGHT-GREEN-SMALL-DOTS-ART-THICK-SILK-NECKTIE-TIE-MJL03-/400526945853?pt=US_Mens_Ties&hash=item5d41442e3d
Exactly
Truth but I could never survive LA traffic.
I was in the Neimans at Lenox (Atlanta) yesterday. Tons of Drakes (passed on two grenadines) Charvet Kiton Isaia Tom Ford Cucinelli all 60% off. I was drooling the entire time. The only things I did pick up were at the 70% off sale at H. Stockton: $6 marcoliani socks and $50 slim fit house label pants.You ATL dudes are luuuucky.
Finally, the number thing on my "to thrift" list since I started. Gloverall duffle coach IN MY SIZE! Gucci tie with thumb. [[SPOILER]] Passed on: wasted Gucci and Thomas Pink ties. Vintage Alden (with the funky symbol label) for Jos. A. Bank brown captoes that were cracked to hell.
The first Gitman shirt I've picked up in ages because it fit so well but I need some help with this. According to allplaidout this is an early GB. But it's slimmer and shorter in the body that anything Gitman I've ever seen except for Gitman Vintage. Am I correct in my thinking?NWT LL Bean Signature cotton shawl collar sweater. XXL. Available. [[SPOILER]] BB Makers houndstooth sport coat. Can't decide if I want to keep this. Perfect in the shoulders in the sleeves, but...