or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Yeah. Mostly a sixth sense. I love Luciano Barbera. If I had the $, I'd buy a lot more of it.
I knew that was going to be Barbera.
I'm going to a MTM event Thursday. I don't know if I'm going to buy because like you I'm not sure of the different models. If I find a model I like (unstructured with minimal/no shoulder padding) then I'll probably buy.
Use this link to sign up for one.http://lite.corporateperks.com/offer/index/offerid/319454/categoryId/100/subCategoryId/0/uSource/HPOP4
Got my postcard in the mail yesterday. Corporate sale is March 14th in store and online. 30% off regularly priced merchandise. Doesn't apply to cordovan shoes. For the curious few, the after Christmas sale was 25% + 15% (only valid on 12/26). That's roughly 36% off. So, 30% off this time is a pretty fair deal until you remember they jacked up the price of things like Peal & Co. shoes by $50. Taking Peal & Co. shoes as an example: $648 * .36 = $415 (Possibly 2013's...
Made it! I'm sitting out March and April too, though I'll probably get some pants and a sport coat tailored in that time. May is going to be killer. Work trip to San Francisco - hello, Cable Car Clothiers and Wilkes-Bashford! Also, some MTM shirts for summer, early fall weddings. Ed. for grammar
Just went downstairs to check and they're here! This is the second pair of shoes I've bought off Eddie (previous bought C&J BBBF pebble grain boots) and I can't recommend him enough. The shoes are excellent. I'm fucking stoked. Thanks Eddie!
Aight boys, I'm now studying for the MCAT, training for a half marathon and have a new girlfriend, so to give all that the required attention I'm taking a hiatus from thrifting and SF starting tonight at midnight. In addition to that I finally cleaned out my "flip closet" and listed everything on eBay! I'll see you all in May. Four month recap when I return? Good luck hunting and everyone take care. (If by chance anyone needs to PM me in the coming months I will respond.)
Done. My last purchase of the month. Not kopping anything until after the MCAT on May 18th.
PRL Peak lapel tuxedo. I'm about to return a 40R so PM if interested. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3002705&origkw=tuxedo&kw=tuxedo&parentPage=search Comes to $535 before tax with code BZR2992.