or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Samuelsohn (current label?) silk/linen/wool blend SC. 42L. Available. [[SPOILER]] Recentish BB Camel Hair SC. 46R. Available. [[SPOILER]] I almost always leave Harris Tweeds, but this was calling my name. Throat latch, patch pockets, partially lined, horn buttons, lots of waist suppression, side pleats (I'm not sure if that's the proper name on a SC). Probably a 38R. Available. [[SPOILER]]
I haven't even worn mine ten times and already a rivet popped off.
Restock in some OTC black formal socks? Silk/nylon blend?
PRL tuxedo on great sale (even lower now if you're a 44R or 46R):Ovadia & Sons Italian Army trainer. Can't decide if I'm going to keep these. I was trying for something close to these Luciano Barbera is wearing.
Yeah, dude. Totally killing it.
First time I get to say this: Incoming! With EIGHT weddings in 2013 it was time for me to establish my formal wear game. Pics tonight. Also, some new casual, weekend kicks.
Any chance of another A1 Ring Jacket shipment?
You just named my favorite brands.
It killed me to leave a bunch of Samuelsohn today (Holland & Sherry fabric tweed SC, very recent suit), but it was MTM and this dude was very short and very fat.PRL. Fully canvassed goodness. Not as sick as EasyE's, but still one of the nicest sport coats I've ever found. Measures 42R. Available. [[SPOILER]] Picked up this Trafalgar strap for just for the sterling silver belt buckle. Keeping the buckle. Strap is 42 and available for cost + shipping. [[SPOILER]]
Sick, dude. I picked this up a few hours ago. Online, not at a thrift store. $1,000 off retail and been on my need/want list for over a year? Done and DONE.http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3002705