or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

I love Mandelli, but there's definitely better looking stuff out there.Mandelli is definitely the shit. I'm still kicking myself about not buying the gray version of that quilted jacket when it was on Yoox this past summer.
Noted.
Some 34 please buy these PRL Corneliani flannels. I own these exact pants and they're my favorite. Fabric is thick and the cut is perfect. There's an extra 10% code floating around online.http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13193016&view=99&s=D-StorePrice-POLO&pg=1&parentPage=family
Samuelsohn (current label?) silk/linen/wool blend SC. 42L. Available. [[SPOILER]] Recentish BB Camel Hair SC. 46R. Available. [[SPOILER]] I almost always leave Harris Tweeds, but this was calling my name. Throat latch, patch pockets, partially lined, horn buttons, lots of waist suppression, side pleats (I'm not sure if that's the proper name on a SC). Probably a 38R. Available. [[SPOILER]]
I haven't even worn mine ten times and already a rivet popped off.
Restock in some OTC black formal socks? Silk/nylon blend?
PRL tuxedo on great sale (even lower now if you're a 44R or 46R):Ovadia & Sons Italian Army trainer. Can't decide if I'm going to keep these. I was trying for something close to these Luciano Barbera is wearing.
Yeah, dude. Totally killing it.
First time I get to say this: Incoming! With EIGHT weddings in 2013 it was time for me to establish my formal wear game. Pics tonight. Also, some new casual, weekend kicks.
Any chance of another A1 Ring Jacket shipment?