or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

PMed on Walnut Park Aves
I actually won the auction yesterday, but paid today. Beyond that, I'm officially out. I need a new blazer for some upcoming work conferences in early May and June. The only navy blazer I have now is a wool/cashmere blend and that won't work in San Francisco and Atlanta. I thought I could put off the purchase until the first of May, but that won't give me enough time to get it tailored.Good luck to everyone.
Fuck, I'm weak. Couldn't pass up a pair of Marcoliani cashmere socks on eBay for $13.50.
+1. VCU bends over backwards for him. He is by far the most beloved person in the city. I've run into him twice, once with his wife and baby out for a walk and the other time at a grocery store, and both times got the impression he's a genuinely nice guy. I have no doubt that keeping his wife happy is a big reason reason he's staying. Also, Richmond is a cool city. All of my Northern friends who live here now love it.
I have my doubts it's Marcoliani. I know Bresciani does some private label stuff e.g. H. Stockton in Atlanta. I don't know if Marcoliani does the same. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting a formal pair in silk/nylon blend, either HY or Marcoliani, for some summer weddings.
Fuck ticket pockets. I can't stand them.
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/The-Hanger-Project-Luxury-Wooden-Suit-Hangers/prod78070002/ Neiman Marcus is selling Hanger Project hangers. I'd keep an eye on this, as they might go on sale in the coming months.
Anyone figured out who makes Howard Yount's socks? Bresciani?
In. I'll be spending a lot in May so for my wallet's sake I need to sit April out.
Popped into Ledbury Saturday afternoon with a buddy who was looking for work shirts. I'm hard to fit OTR, so I just looked at the knit ties and belts, but didn't buy any. FYI, the clerk said Ledbury is expanding into sweaters and pants soon. In fact, I even had the chance to try on a pair of pants. The fit was perfect for me, but the clerk told me they're looking into the slimming the legs more. Frankly, I think that's a mistake. I'm tall, thin, and like to wear my pants...