or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

That's mostly correct, but see this link: http://putthison.com/post/14619333055/brooks-brothers-sale-the-silentist-alerted-us-to
Very nice. Wearing that boot today too.
Yeah, slowly realized that. You live you learn. At least I'll break even, so it's a lesson that won't cost me anything.
Paid more than usual, but I'm pretty sure this is legit. Looks right, feels right. Plus, who is going to fake a Franco's (Richmond, VA men's store) label? [[SPOILER]]
Got it. I didn't see a size tag, but putting it on it feels like a medium. I'll post measurements tonight. It is available.
Some finds from a few days ago.Vintage L.L. Bean Baxter State 60/40 parka. Size medium. It fits great and is in great condition, but I hate buffalo plaid so this is available. [[SPOILER]] Filson Uplander chukka. In decent shape. 9.5 D. Available. [[SPOILER]]
Snooping through my dad's closet. Curious if anyone here can identify the maker: Neiman Marcus Made in Italy cashmere overcoat.
It's a medium and fit's me perfectly, but I don't think I'll get any use out of it. I'll offer it up here if I end up getting it Monday.Edit: I'm not at all informed vintage outerwear, so that was the reason I left it. They have a no returns policy, so I didn't want to get stuck with it if it ended up being a dud. Lesson learned. Thanks guys.
Nat, did I make a big mistake not picking this up? If I did I'll go grab it Monday.
ME! I LOVE IT! I've been looking at this exact tie on the PS website for months. I've been meaning to give a public shout out to tonylumpkin for the amazing deal he gave me but I've been swamped and haven't sent him his trade yet. Fail on my part.