or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Popped my Zegna (tailored clothing) cherry. 42R unvented. Going to the Bay.
In the middle nowhere. It's right across the street from the BB shirt factory. It's where they send all imperfect/overflow merchandise.
Hit up the BB Factory Outlet in Garland NC on the way home from vacation in Charleston.First, picked up this PRL pocket square for dirt cheap at the Charleston outlets.Then, this BB Storm System navy chalk stripe car coat in Garland. Only issue is the bottom button and hole aren't properly aligned, but that's negligible to me.I was hoping Garland would have some shoes and sweaters, but there were no shoes and few sweaters. It was really interesting to see some of the...
Beecroft & Bull, which also has locations in VA Beach and Charlottesville.Franco's in Richmond.Eljo's in Charlottesville.
Blouson is fantastic. Any more colors in the future?
I LOVE snap-ts. Mine gets more wear than any other piece in my wardrobe.Hitting up the BB factory store in Garland, NC on Saturday. Crossing my fingers for some great deals!
EXACTLY what I do. I've started checking the women's outerwear, scarf sections recently with decent success. Stores have no idea how to sorts men's and women's coats and jackets.
Ben Silver waterfowl and Boggi golfer ties. Both 75% off at consignment and both available. [[SPOILER]]
I bought the 9.5 Marlow cordovan penny loafers off Eddie in the previous iteration of this thread. They're completely unworn as they're a bit big on me. Eddie gave me his permission (Although it was months ago. I hope this is okay, Eddie) to list these here. Price: $315 shipped (USA only) Message me if you're interested and I'll send some pics. This is a sick deal for brand new Marlows. Don't hesitate.
Yes. One of my most unexpectedly high sales was a pair of well used Filson Uplander chukkas that sold for more than the brand new ones on the Filson website. They were the exact same Chinese made model.