or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Aight boys, I'm now studying for the MCAT, training for a half marathon and have a new girlfriend, so to give all that the required attention I'm taking a hiatus from thrifting and SF starting tonight at midnight. In addition to that I finally cleaned out my "flip closet" and listed everything on eBay! I'll see you all in May. Four month recap when I return? Good luck hunting and everyone take care. (If by chance anyone needs to PM me in the coming months I will respond.)
Done. My last purchase of the month. Not kopping anything until after the MCAT on May 18th.
PRL Peak lapel tuxedo. I'm about to return a 40R so PM if interested. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3002705&origkw=tuxedo&kw=tuxedo&parentPage=search Comes to $535 before tax with code BZR2992.
[[SPOILER]] My favorite of the dreidel neckties. There was a bowtie with a lighter blue background I really liked, but they sold out of the necktie version of that print. Jews! It's a shame stitches doesn't post in this thread, he'd comment for sure.75% off at a local consignment. I've been eyeing this sucker for a month. My favorite thrifted/consignmented? tie ever. Barely edges out the Bullock & Jones red knit with handsewn navy spots. Both from the same store.
Only one stop today. First Battistoni anything. Not available. Also hit up a local men's store that was having a sale. Picked up Marcoliani gray cashmere socks and a house label dreidel tie. Both 50% off. [[SPOILER]]
Why no purchase?
Damn.An inch of snow in VA = 2 hour delayed opened. So, of course I had to feed the beast. My first Schott. I'd rock the shit out of this if it was a man's and my size. Right out it's going to the girlfriend, but if she doesn't want it I'll make it available here.Schott red peacoat. Woman's size 8. In fantastic shape. Hardly any wear to the wool. Pics taken in my work parking lot with the jacket hung on the rack of the Jeep in the parking space next to me. [[SPOILER]]
This mean you have another shipment?
I love Mandelli, but there's definitely better looking stuff out there.Mandelli is definitely the shit. I'm still kicking myself about not buying the gray version of that quilted jacket when it was on Yoox this past summer.
Noted.