or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

All are tagged 40 and available. They all fit me, but I can't stand the heavily padded shoulders.2 x Zegna 15milmil15 SCs. [[SPOILER]] Zegna Wool/Cashmere blend SC. [[SPOILER]] Canali SC. [[SPOILER]] Charvet. 50% off at consignment. This store usually prices Charvet ties at $42, but they missed this and marked it at $12. Score! [[SPOILER]] Edited to add this horror story:I'm flipping through the SCs in the GW where I found the Zegna and Canali jackets. I pass a shitty,...
Def going to this. Ask Lamplighter to bring their 17 1/2 sandwich!
Ledbury x 3. 17 x 34.
Picked up a Beecroft & Bull (Richmond, VA) Chesterfield coat for myself to complete my black tie ensemble.Not pictured: PRL Made in Italy chalkstripe dual vent suit 42R.Didn't purchase but maybe I should have. Battaglia outerwear. 46R. Combination of interior zip up and exterior button closures. In great condition. [[SPOILER]]
It was the least I can do. I'm glad the loafers fit. I wish I had more stuff in my closet that was your size.
Popped my Zegna (tailored clothing) cherry. 42R unvented. Going to the Bay.
In the middle nowhere. It's right across the street from the BB shirt factory. It's where they send all imperfect/overflow merchandise.
Hit up the BB Factory Outlet in Garland NC on the way home from vacation in Charleston.First, picked up this PRL pocket square for dirt cheap at the Charleston outlets.Then, this BB Storm System navy chalk stripe car coat in Garland. Only issue is the bottom button and hole aren't properly aligned, but that's negligible to me.I was hoping Garland would have some shoes and sweaters, but there were no shoes and few sweaters. It was really interesting to see some of the...
Beecroft & Bull, which also has locations in VA Beach and Charlottesville.Franco's in Richmond.Eljo's in Charlottesville.
Blouson is fantastic. Any more colors in the future?