or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

New to this thread so my apologies if this has been covered recently, but is there going to be a restock of the EG shoe trees?
Yes. If I return it I'll shoot you a PM.That's it. Really, really great suit. The gunclub sport coat will likely be my only S/S NMWA purchase, but I'm stoked and saving for Eidos F/W 2015.
Thanks, just purchased the Eidos gunclub and sent a reply email to the order confirmation. PUMPED.BTW, wore my Eidos navy herringbone suit and Mazzarelli shirt to a wedding this past weekend. Looked dope. Rando Asian hottie hit on me right in from of my girlfriend. "Oh, I love your suit." Was in the doghouse for an hour or so until the gf got enough wine in her.
@gdl203 Greg, How can I apply the SF10 coupon along with two gift codes?
At last count a few months ago I was at 80. Probably close to 90 now which is insane because I wear one five times a year. Being a thrifter good ties accumulate quickly. Yesterday I picked up a Charvet. Def need to purge but I can't decide what to get rid of.
Not a fan of this particular style, but I fell in love with Mandelli after seeing this article by @dieworkwear.
Awesome! Can gift codes be applied after purchase? They're at home and I'm at work.
Of course that is my size and of course the sport coat I want is sold out.
Glad I don't need a suit. (read: can't afford) Formosa. You dudes already bought a lot of them!
Sorry if I'm blowing up someone's spot, but can one of you dudes tell me what kind of weave this is? Some sort of grenadine? http://www.ebay.com/itm/121566621414?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT I thrifted this RT with the same weave a while ago and can't figure it out.