or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

I'll post pics of yesterday's finds tonight. I think this is Zegna Couture, but it's not labeled as such. Construction, particularly the stitching looks correct. http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Ermenegildo-Zegna-Couture-XXX-Woven-Texture-Cranberry-Spotted-Silk-Tie-NR-/360797730906?pt=US_Mens_Ties&hash=item540138785a Am I right that this is Couture or something else?
What's the email for returns/exchanges? The current link, service@epauletshop.com, isn't working.
Hunter Wellies, my only find the last few days. Going to the gf so NA. [[SPOILER]]
I've been looking for an olive moleskin for a month now. Just purchased.
Listing started at 7:00 pm EST. Sold at 7:04 pm EST for the BIN of $80. Insane. Of course a Japanese buyer.
Took a shot in the dark with these. Vintage guys, do I have anything special here? [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Michele Negri Tie. Never heard of this brand, but a quick look online revealed some really expensive stuff.Maybe my favorite thrifted tie ever. Vintage BB grenadine. [[SPOILER]] Recent Zegna slim fit shirt. Thick MOP buttons. [[SPOILER]] Recent (current?) Zegna wool sport coat. Navy with yellow. Side vents. 75% off at consignment. [[SPOILER]]
JUST finished my bottle. Like 10 minutes ago. Moving onto Woodford. Girlfriend gone for the weekend = lots o' bourbon.
It's always nice to walk up to a tie rack and see Canali sticking out like a sore thumb.
1xJcrew, 5xPRL Made in Italy.Super versatile, dare I say soporific, Canali tie. Maybe the most wearable tie I've ever thrifted.Mint JPress navy twill suit. If you're a small guy hit me up. This measures 36-38 (I think). [[SPOILER]]
Only ever bought one pair, a well used made in China boot, but I sold them for more than the exact same brand new boot on the Filson site. Filson is always good money.