or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Two leather straps recently snapped on my thrifted Gloverall and I ordered new ones from the company's website. She doesn't know this yet, but my girlfriend's mother will be doing the sewing.
Extra shitty iPhone pics. PRL/Corneliani x 2. Both are 44L. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Judging from one of the dude's listings, we shouldn't have much to worry about.http://www.ebay.com/sch/Clothing-Shoes-Accessories-/11450/i.html?_nkw=&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_fss=1&_fsradio=%26LH_SpecificSeller%3D1&_saslop=1&_sasl=TikiPugMusic&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=100&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc
I thought I'd give my thrifting bros a leg up on the competition. PSA: 3sixteen denim on Yoox. $141 shipped. I haven't seen this anywhere else and won't be posting it on any other thread. I'm not sure what style they are, but I think they're the SL-100x. The SL-100x are the jeans I wear and bought with thrift profits. I love the shit out of them and just ordered another pair, so I hope I'm correct. It's not a rock bottom price, but aside from a 3sixteen sample sale,...
First purchase from NMWA: Drakes scarf, Mazzarelli shirt, and tubo belt. If only those Vass captoe oxfords were offered in a dark brown calf, I would have gotten those too.
Chalupa Batman
Only one find* today, but I'm not complaining. It's nice to walk up to a tie rack and say to yourself, "I bet that's a Hermes" and you're correct. [[SPOILER]] *Not pictured, NWT J.McLaughlin cashmere lined mocha leather quilted gloves for the girlfriend.
Truth. Though I have been that way once or twice and did find some Hermes and Chester Barrie cashmere.
Barbour Epsom XL [[SPOILER]] Eton 17.5 [[SPOILER]] I go two years not finding a knit tie and I score two in two days.Lands End, PRL, Paul Frederick Sartoriale 6-7 fold, JCrew Snow Man (keeping for Christmas parties), NWT Zegna Couture [[SPOILER]]
Agreed. My jaw dropped when I saw that.Also, sorry to my gift exchange partner. You're most likely getting a gift card. I can't find a damn thing that's your size or on your list.