or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Think shittier. Much much shittier.
Let's take a break from these past few days of amazing hauls and play "Guess the Maker" of this raw silk tie.
Updated with measurements.
Preowned Farnese dark brown soft calf "tubo" tubular dress belt purchased from No Man Walks Alone. Silver plated buckle. I bought this for myself, but lost some weight so I got the same exact thing in a smaller size. Handmade in Italy. No issues whatsoever. Tagged size 100 (cm), which is equivalent to size 38 (in). From base of buckle tongue to second hole is 37". 1.25" in width.
One on the left is old and ugly. I would have left it. On the right is current label and a definite keeper.
Agreed the prices + kicker weren't great this year. I purchased a pair of boots only because I got a lot of gift cards for Christmas. Otherwise, without the GCs I wouldn't have purchased anything.
Up for sale is SNS Herning's Stark sweater. Size large. Solid navy in color. It was my first time trying on this sweater and the fit doesn't work from me. Price includes shipping in the CONUS and PayPal fees. I'm just trying to recoup the $ I had into it. Measurements: (taken with sweater fully buttoned and flat on the ground) Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 17" Pit to pit: 19.5" Shoulder seam to cuff: 27" Back of collar to hem: 30"
Possibly a store display. Reminds me of the dog I have. Made by a friend of my grandfathers. After he died she made my brother and I these out of one of his shirts.
Stanley Korshak further marked down some Marcus dress shirts for under $85 shipped. Obviously, limited sizes. https://www.stanleykorshak.com/sale-results/Men%27s/1
All available. Hermes Bally and Brioni Canali grey pinstripe. Recent (brown label). Dual vents. Flat front. 44R. Haven't measured the pants but they're around 38x34.