or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Delivered 10 minutes ago Linen apron White linen with brown border and grey tiny flowers Green red shantung
Alden for Beecroft & Bull black tassel loafers. BB silk knit. Drakes London pink button down. 15.5.
I'll put it this way, I laughed a good amount but once is enough. I'll change the channel when it makes it's way to cable.Glad I didn't post my shoe find tonight - I totally got upstaged.
AE
Truth but snuff suede penny loafers under $200 ain't too shabby.
No, but http://chcmshop.com/item-detail/?group=shoes&id=54$125 cheaper
It's been so dry around here. Hit my entire circuit the last two days and all I got was a NWT Lilly Pulitzer men's linen button down and this: A&F (62-68 based on union tag) orange tweed sport coat. 38. Fully canvassed. Horn buttons. Partially lined. Hooked vent.
Greg, Any chance on longer Casentino coats in the future? Also, I wore my Drakes Navajo fair isle scarf twice this week and got tons of compliments. It's my favorite purchase of 2013.
Only find the last few days. The best thing is I was about to buy this tie from Conrad Wu.
The nicest sweater I have ever thrifted:Flawless and current? $845 Zegna 100% cashmere brown v-neck sweater. Wanted to list it, but I gave it to my dad. It's always nice to flip and put a benjamin in my pocket, but it's even nicer to give a friend or relative a great piece of clothing. [[SPOILER]]