or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Anyone size small want a cheap Band of Outsiders white OCBD as a layering piece? Like under $20 shipped cheap. Has a few stains I couldn't get out with the method. PM me if interested.
@dappercanadian There are two RLBL lines: RLBL and RLBL Denim Nothing crazy today. Not pictured bc they're fairly boring: fall 2013 Altea, RT Estate and XMI Atkinsons Royal Irish Poplin ties. HF cashmere sport coat ($1 ), Ledbury x 2 and Borrelli shirts. Picked this up for myself because it fits, was dirt cheap, and has no issues. No tags other than what's pictured. Not my ideal camel or camel colored jacket but it will hold me over for a few years.
Dudes, y'all need to kop the Mackintosh jackets now on sale at Haberdash. Extra 40% off with code STOCKUP. Comes to $180 plus tax with free shipping (best price I've ever seen). I bought the Waverly from NMWA and can attest its a really awesome jacket.
If this was a 52 I'd be sending you dozens of PMs. That's one of my favorite jackets ever on this thread.
Fok, you should add a hyperlink to the SF Instagram to your footer.
I picked up a pair in November 2013 at a true thrift. Old as hell and beat to shit but they still did very well. These I scored about a month ago on the bay. They were listed as from Sid Mashburn (he does sell EG) but EG was nowhere in the listing. A little over $100 shipped. Once one of my bigger items sells I'm sending these back to EG for recrafting.
Not being restocked which sucks because they fit me PERFECTLY and are a steal on sale. If they had more of the staples in my size I would have purchased 3-4 in 2014 because my dress shirt game really needed some work.
DUDE! I have almost the same Chester Barrie coat except mine is DB. It's my favorite and best fitting piece of outerwear though it rarely makes an appearance outside of my closet. KEEP IT!
WHERE MY JEWS AT? I'm a member of the tribe so the tie is going in my closet and Ledbury shirt (not pictured) is going to a buddy.