or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

I know it's the decent thing to do but I fucking hate it. I'll be spending $200-$300 to look shitty in a shitty tux. That's on top of taking off a day of work to travel, renting a hotel room, and buying a gift. I'm done being in weddings. I'm turning down every offer to be a groomsman from now on, except for my brother.I don't understand why the bride and groom feel everyone needs to be so matchy matchy. I was at a wedding two weeks ago and all the groomsmen had different...
[[SPOILER]]
Action shot of Chris in the Salina check jacket from Four Pins.
Keep this and treat the thread to a fit pic with the orange Lilly pants!
Wes, you alive?
Def.Greg, the Gallery and Collective Active sections are reasons #1,000 and 1,001 why NMWA is the web store on the internet. Period.
Yeah that's def not my auction. I thought my reputation here was decent enough that you'd know I would never do something like that. Guess not.
I'm ONLY posting this because this is the third time this jacket has been relisted. First, it looks NWT. Second, Gimo's makes nice shit though this isn't my style. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gimos-Mens-MAN-JACKET-Size-Med-48-/201094714025?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item2ed22dd2a9&ssPageName=RSS:B:SHOP:US:101
Saw them. Today they had three Hermes ties in a case. Between $135 - $150 EACH. There's a Canali suit and a SC worth checking out. Not thrift prices, but not bad if they're for you.Edit: Also Prof, I picked up some Billy Reid khakis today. 33" waist 31ish" inseam. They're yours if you want em.
Hardly worn made in England sheepskin slippers for me BB Country Club Madison. 35x30. Truly NWOT. Zanella gray wool. FF. 42 waist. 2 x Inis Meain wool shirts. If you're an XXL with T-rex arms, get at me. Figure these will be a hard move, but they were only $1 each. Edit: Spoo, have you had any success with T-rex clothes? If so I'm shipping these off to you. AMProf, get to that store that had the boots. They have some nice SCs and suits out. I almost got...