or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Nothing but boring fodder. All are available. Murray's Toggery Shop unstructured sport coat (XXL) and short (42). Ledbury gingham. 15.5 English Sports Shop Bermuda Shetland sweater. Medium.
This is from the man himself, Nick Pollica aka Antonio Ciongoli, the Creative Director of Eidos.
If any of you Atlanta dudes are going and willing to proxy, please PM me. Thanks.
May was my best month ever in terms of eBay $, but so far thrifting in June has blown, until today. Last Wednesday I did 5+ hours, twelve stores and all I got were these two ties. Frustrated, I decided the next day I'd hit a route I've never done and always wanted to do. The plan: 10 hours total, 200+ miles of driving, 18 stores. Well...that was the first and last time I'll ever do this route. What a fucking disappointment. The first five stores are in a better city and...
Kiton 100% cashmere suit. Sadly it doesn't fit. Pics when I get home.
Just came from a big dinner at my folks. Found out one of my parents best friends works for an estate sale company. I gots da hook up
I'm pretty sure all the SM label made in England shoes are AS.
I've done the same recently. Stepped on the scale yesterday for the first time in months and am down 10 pounds. Eat more vegetables and you lose weight - who would have thought!
The Kitons I'm keeping because they're all from my now deceased uncle. I'll gladly sell the Drakes, Vanda and Brionis for a decent offer. I immediately pulled them from consideration based on the regular shit offers or laughable trade requests I receive. The highly desirable ties aren't going for $30, shipping included. If you want one of the "nicer" ones and are prepared to pay, PM me.
There's plenty of good stuff aside from what I'm definitely keeping.