or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

^Nevermind. I'm confusing the Tumblrs I follow.
Eazy, Any update on your RL order?
One of GQ's five best-dressed readers of the week. So glad I canceled my subscription.
Your name isn't Gary?
Greg, is this the Calabrese faille bow tie?
And the BB C&J prices are up to $648. Ridiculous. Only reason I'm considering getting the perforated captoes during a 30% off sale is because I have gift cards.
Very nice.Those are insane prices for Ledbury.So I'm only thrifting on weekends now (so sad ) but I did hit a few stores today while doing some errands.AND POPPED TWO CHERRIES WHILE AT IT. The first is my size so not available. Not spoilering a damn thing so deal with it.This was the first thing I touched in the store. Wow. Wow. Wow. 90/10 wool/cashmere. Perfect shape.Tagged XL, but with short arms. 100% wool.Then hit a local men's store, Peter-Blair, that was having a...
That's LB Club. Standards aren't as high as LB main line.In other news, I'm taking an extended break from thrifting. Like the next three months. I'm taking some time to focus on the job, girlfriend, and I'll be doing a lot of traveling for work. AMProf, good luck out there. Spoo, thanks for helping me clean my "thrifted goodies I need to stop looking at and sell" closet.
Edit: Spoo beat me to it. http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0184/4336/products/seaward_tie_4_large.jpg?v=1364577309
This is for me. First time I've ever picked up Corbin. Fills a hole in my wardrobe - I'm light on summer SCs. Fit is perfect. Madras. Horn buttons, partial lining. No alterations needed. Full canvas. Color is closer to dark gray than navy.