or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Hit one stop yesterday after going to the driving range and running a bunch of errands. Since it's ridiculous to own two Gloverall duffle coats, if you're a 40 and want a navy one, PM me. I'll give you a good deal.
No Lobb but I'm not complaining. Alden shell cordovan. And two ties.
My two purchases from the JCrew warehouse sale. A cashmere scarf and a wool square. Spent a total of $9. Girlfriend spent $220.
Indy boots are well worn floor samples. Not in bad shape, but the worst condition out of all the ones I listed. The rest are in pretty decent shape.
At a JCrew Warehouse sale. Fuck this bullshit pricing. My purchases if the pricing was anything close to reasonable: Alden Indy boots Alfred Sargent boots Alfred Sargent shoes x 5 Quoddy x 2 Bass chukkas for me Red Wing x 2 Stubbs & Wooten Sanders What really pisses me off is that they're selling seconds for more than I've seen first quality pairs go on the JCrew website.
Bowties: Paul Stuart (NA - this puppy's a keeper), Carrot & Gibbs, BB PRL Wimbledon tie NWT Club Room cashmere scarf for me Current Canali 16.5 NOS Eljo's (Charlottesville, VA) UVA suspenders Ledbury x 2 (both 16)
A NWT kind of day. Brooks Brothers baby camel hair scarf, Vineyard Vines tie and Tyrwhitt shirt.
In a wedding this weekend. I'll be wearing my thrifted Chesterfield coat by D'Avenza for Gieves & Hawkes. It's straight fire. I'll post pics.
Paid too much for all of this. John Partridge for me. Bean Boots x 2. Size 11. Available.