or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT that's awesome.Today's finds:Luciano Barbera tie (my second LB ever) [[SPOILER]] Ben Silver spread collar (And of course in the process of taking the tag off I poke myself with the staple and bleed on the collar. Thankfully my girlfriend is smart and removed the blood with hydrogen peroxide. Direct quote, "I get enough period stains on clothes. I know how to remove blood.")Hackett (first for me)
This is exactly my girlfriend and I. I'm very ISTJ. Basically, we have talked about it a lot and she's come to understand that I need time alone. It took her a whole to understand that my requiring alone time had nothing to do with her and everything to do with me. You need to communicate that to her. Yes, you also need to suck it up and go to important things but you can make a compromise that you don't have to stay the entire time and you can skip a family get together...
Hall tree so not a true thrift. 30% off and came to $26. I got lucky in that the tag is on but the price is torn off. I was expecting a much higher price.
NWT zegna wool sweater. Spoo, look for an email this week about a big box o' stuff I want to send your way.
I see your Donegal Mist and raise you J.Press Donegal Mist. [[SPOILER]] Edit: fuck uploading the rest. Everything is sideways and I'm hungry. Also picked up a Chipp tweed SC, a pocket square for myself. and a BB chambray tab collar.
It's true every time, but I really hope I'm not blowing up someone's spot. Only sharing this because I have enough pocket squares. Seller unwisely/stupidly/ignorantly didn't indicate Simonnot-Godard for Ben Silver. 100% cotton. Handrolled. $10 + shipping. Ends in less than 40...
Yeah I can't get behind that look, but cords ROCK. You're missing out. Just make sure you get a pair that fits well and doesn't bunch around your crotch. Unless you like everyone and their mother looking at your manhood.Stick to brown and dark green. I find all other colors to be obnoxious. Cords are busy enough.+1.
Looks like you have a few orphans on your hands. Not an awful first post - certainly better than mine.
Needs a pressing.Agreed, although that's the style. 99.99% of people on the street will have no idea. Wear it in good health, though I suggest you go a little more CM in fit next time you purchase a suit.
Both are Drakes for Carson Street Clothiers