or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Wu-Tang is for the children.http://deadspin.com/wu-tang-is-for-the-children-1522620013
Made the PTO round up today for the second time ever. Strangely, both items included were W. Bill. Went from 11 views to 80 views in a little over an hour. Nice.
Prof, hook a brother up next time you see a good sale.
I'm on the verge of getting that Mac. If it snows tomorrow and I'm stuck at home, I see quite a few purchases being made (Mac, AS, C1924).
Lots of boring eBay fodder recently. What is this W. Bill. hat? I'm guessing, Scottish or English or Irish in origin. I only picked it up because it was 50 cents, W. Bill, and flawless.
I've never had any issues (ie color loss) using the "method", but I also was never trying to remove a red dot.
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT that's awesome.Today's finds:Luciano Barbera tie (my second LB ever) [[SPOILER]] Ben Silver spread collar (And of course in the process of taking the tag off I poke myself with the staple and bleed on the collar. Thankfully my girlfriend is smart and removed the blood with hydrogen peroxide. Direct quote, "I get enough period stains on clothes. I know how to remove blood.")Hackett (first for me)
This is exactly my girlfriend and I. I'm very ISTJ. Basically, we have talked about it a lot and she's come to understand that I need time alone. It took her a whole to understand that my requiring alone time had nothing to do with her and everything to do with me. You need to communicate that to her. Yes, you also need to suck it up and go to important things but you can make a compromise that you don't have to stay the entire time and you can skip a family get together...
Hall tree so not a true thrift. 30% off and came to $26. I got lucky in that the tag is on but the price is torn off. I was expecting a much higher price.
NWT zegna wool sweater. Spoo, look for an email this week about a big box o' stuff I want to send your way.