or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Glad to hear it. Mine get in today. I stalk Yoox pretty regularly, but I was pretty shocked to see these on the site.
Post edited.
Viyella scarves from the other day.Ferragamo full strap penny loafers. 9.5. [[SPOILER]] Vintage Southwick tweed for myself. Just need the waist pinched in a bit, but it fits perfectly. [[SPOILER]] D'Avenza for Gieves & Hawkes Chesterfield? coat. Lining is shit, but other than that's it's in great shape. ~40L. [[SPOILER]]
Late Happy Hanukkah to me! The coupon was the final push for me to make my first order with Vanda.
Anyone want to trade Mazzarellis? I have this in a 15.75 and am looking for 16. Tags still on. Only tried on. http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/thomas-mason-blue-mini-stripe-shirt-spread-collar-1852.html Shoot me a PM if interested.
Not much the last week or so. Brooks English/Cheaney short wings for myself. Twin Viyella tartan wool scarves. Only one pictured: Golden Bear A-2. Medium. Made in USA. This is the first leather jacket I've ever picked up and might have been a mistake. My reasoning: origin, vague familiarity with the maker, classic style, and it's in damn good condition.
Hackett and RLPL are awesome, but the last is the nicest Zegna piece I can remember seeing here in a long, long time.
Two leather straps recently snapped on my thrifted Gloverall and I ordered new ones from the company's website. She doesn't know this yet, but my girlfriend's mother will be doing the sewing.
Extra shitty iPhone pics. PRL/Corneliani x 2. Both are 44L. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Judging from one of the dude's listings, we shouldn't have much to worry about.http://www.ebay.com/sch/Clothing-Shoes-Accessories-/11450/i.html?_nkw=&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_fss=1&_fsradio=%26LH_SpecificSeller%3D1&_saslop=1&_sasl=TikiPugMusic&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=100&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc