or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

9.5 GBP but 20% VAT is deducted. Combined with the 25% off code, it's pretty sweet. I think Saphir products are easily the best deal of the sale.
+1000. This is a really great sale. Saphir cream polish is $22 at my local men's store, but $12.50 with the discount. I stocked up on wax, cream, and brushes.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Men-s-Mandelli-Black-Light-Weight-Collared-Lined-Jacket-Coat-L-Large-/310923535369?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item48647ca409&ssPageName=RSS:B:SHOP:US:101 Not my style, so I'm posting it here. Crazy low BIN on Enrico Mandelli outerwear.
Shell cordovan Alden Indy boots. $60 at thrift.I don't have pics of it, but a BB Loro Piana Storm System jacket I wear 2-3 days a week in the winter. $22.Finally, the Canali Kei jacket I picked up this past weekend. Patch pockets. Totally unlined. Zero shoulder padding. So fucking cool. I had a ton of PMs about it and I'm sorry it didn't fit anyone here (42-44 long).
All purchased at consignment. Tie was full price, but both jackets were 30% off and way under priced. The tie actually cost more than each coat. This damn store (AMProf, you know) is staffed entirely be women, so the only reason the tie was priced high(ish) is because it says "Barneys".Drakes for BarneysRLPL [[SPOILER]] Canali Kei. This thing is soooo close to fitting, but the shoulders are off. I can't tell what it's made out of: raw silk, bamboo, linen, or some blend....
You should go to the Sid Mashburn pop-up.Friday 1-7Saturday 11-7Sunday 11-5THREAD @ Union Market's Dock 5. | 1309 5th Street NE | Washington, DC 20002
Yeah, but I usually ask for J.Crew (or BB or Need Supply) gift cards for my birthday and Christmas, so those considered I'm not paying full retail when I purchase shoes.I'm here because I'm thrifty like the rest of you. But when I have something on my "wants" list it's there for a reason. I'm usually not going to get something else. I'll just stalk ebay and hope for a crazy sale.
I don't get it. I think the Indy boot is 100x better looking.Also, Drakes occasionally pops up on STP.http://www.sierratradingpost.com/drakes-silk-tie-dots~p~58235/?filterString=drakes~b~4547%2F
Saw this when I woke up. Those Finamore shirts would be gone if they were my size.
BIN with offer starting at $200 higher than he paid. True, he might have broken even or he might have even lost money. Bottom line, he has I'm over this. From now on, if I'm selling something, thrifted or not, I'm coming here first. Every single person I've bought/sold/traded with here has been nothing but generous and pleasant to deal with and you are the people who deserve first crack.