or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

I didn't. What did I miss? Completed Listings didn't tell me much.
Some stuff from the last few weeks. Everything but Brioni ties are available. Please only $ offers. I have too much backlog to do trades. Current Brioni x 2, Recent Zegna Hilditch & Key, T&A x 2, Seaward & Stearn x 2 NOS Hermes - bought, listed and sold in less than 3 hours...
It's buried somewhere here in the thread. I love SF, but the difficulty finding information like this is my chief complaint. Helpful information, like how all the models compare, should be easily found. Yes, the "Search" function is decent, but there has to be an easier way. Maybe the first page can be edited (and continuously updated) to include all the vital information: stockists, model comparison, etc.I don't want to derail the thread, but does @LA Guy have any...
Eidos Rota G. Inglese Viberg
[[SPOILER]]
No. It's fucking annoying. Spoiler.
I love what you're going for, but my main complaint with this fit (and most of your fits) is the jacket is too short.
Damn these pics are shitty JPress tweed x 2 Hermes
Crushed it.
Can you do me a favor and try this on and report back?I'm a 40-42 and don't know if I need a M or L, so I'm curious if I need to size up or if these are TTS.