or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

One stop, one find. Anonymous reversible wool/silk scarf. I love these things - find a few a year and always keep them.
I forget the brand but I was at the Cheese Shop in Williamsburg, VA over the weekend and had a bag of olive oil and thyme kettle cooked chips. Delicious. Although not potato chips these are a current favorite, especially with hummus.
What'd you get? These came in last week and are at the tailor now.
@SpooPokerWhen you make your next move and need someone to takeover/manage Luxeswap, PM me.
Not a store but their headquarters. You need to make an appointment, though you can buy while there. I've been and Kyle and Greg were both very gracious with their time.
Ordered a pair of pants Monday and got them Thursday. It's whole Jamison MIA situation is so perplexing. This is my first order in 18 months. If he was active on this thread and I hadn't heard such disastrous customer service stories here I know I would have purchased more in 2014. I only bought what I did because I've been eyeing them for over a year and they're on sale.
Anyone size small want a cheap Band of Outsiders white OCBD as a layering piece? Like under $20 shipped cheap. Has a few stains I couldn't get out with the method. PM me if interested.
http://www.details.com/blogs/daily-details/2011/08/exclusive-first-look-ralph-lauren-goes-dark-with-black-label-denim-collection.html
@dappercanadian There are two RLBL lines: RLBL and RLBL Denim Nothing crazy today. Not pictured bc they're fairly boring: fall 2013 Altea, RT Estate and XMI Atkinsons Royal Irish Poplin ties. HF cashmere sport coat ($1 ), Ledbury x 2 and Borrelli shirts. Picked this up for myself because it fits, was dirt cheap, and has no issues. No tags other than what's pictured. Not my ideal camel or camel colored jacket but it will hold me over for a few years.
Dudes, y'all need to kop the Mackintosh jackets now on sale at Haberdash. Extra 40% off with code STOCKUP. Comes to $180 plus tax with free shipping (best price I've ever seen). I bought the Waverly from NMWA and can attest its a really awesome jacket.