or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Ricci pleated ties bring big money.
Wearing mine today. One of four pairs of shoes I've thrifted and kept. A great summer loafer.
How far along are you on this? How many more belts do you need for the area you're looking to cover?
Def post a pic
PRL cashmere Seaward & Stearn Haven't seen this label in a while. They fit but the weird knee pads mean they're going to the bay. Peter Millar lilac chinos for me Interesting Paul Stuart khakis for me
BB CC Patagonia snap-t. Small. Gents, can one of you give me an education on this? Not really sure what I have. It's the first piece of military clothing I've ever picked up. Circa 1941. Fully canvassed. Lining is trashed. Only tag on this is Gor-Nu-Cuna. Again, not really sure what I have here. I'm really hoping this has some vicuna.
Cross-post from the No Man Walks Alone thread: Eidos gunclub SC (NMWA) Mazz blue graph check (NMWA) Bigi brown shantung (NMWA) Drakes x Luxeswap cotton square (Spoo) RLPL linen pants (thrifted) EG Dover (e-thrift, 10% rule) I searched for years for reasonably priced OTR suits and sport coats that fit and are styled the way I want. The Eidos x NMWA cut is it for me. Antonio, I'm beyond pleased. Keep up the good work.
Best pic I can find at the moment from a recent wedding. Eidos gunclub SC (NMWA) Mazz blue graph check (NMWA) Bigi brown shantung (NMWA) Drakes x Luxeswap cotton square (Spoo) RLPL linen pants (thrifted) EG Dover (e-thrift, 10% rule)
Looks great. Aside from hemming, did you have any other alterations done?
Nothing but eBay fodder Peter-Blair tie Bills Khakis shorts Southwick sport coat Jos. A. Bank Signature Platinum suit