or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Anderson's woven belt, 38. Peter-Blair tie for me. I usually pass on Bally, but these only have shop wear and were $3. Hertling patchwork madras. 36. I've only picked up HSM once before and that was a $5 NWT sport coat in 100% Loro Piana cashmere. Today was the second time. Current label. Half-lined. Dual vent. Both 44L. BB Regent. 44R. Thorogood "Roofer" boots in black. 10D. Went to my first estate sale today in one of the oldest, richest neighborhoods in the...
I'm vegan. Im marrying a non-vegan. I don't preach. I don't talk about it. If people don't want to go vegan, fine. But since some of you are talking about it, I would challenge all of you to eat a lot less animal products and a lot more whole plant foods. You'll be amazed at how much better you'll feel.
If you ever decide to add to your family this needs to be the birth announcement.
In what world is Tim Kaine a progressive?
One quick stop yesterday. NWOB Gokey 6.5D. Been doing a lot of buying for a local vintage store. Harris Tweed. Fully canvassed. Hand sewn buttonholes. Can someone help me date this?
Go back and get that. PC is instakop in my book.
@JeffArmoury, what's the lead time on Ring Jacket MTM?
Marchesi di Como and two LE knits for me Vitaliano Pancaldi and current Zegna Borglioli. 14. Ben Silver x Hertling light weight cream flannels. 34. Current Canali. 16.5. The Stronghold. XL. NWT St. John boucle skirt. $375 new.
Russ Feingold as DNC Chair. Sherrod Brown 2020.
1) Big difference between protests and riots.2) Tea Party.