or Connect

Posts by matty long legs

Luciano Barbera patch pocket, partially lined, soft shoulder, slim, recent as fuck sport coat [[SPOILER]] John Varvatos made in italy brown linen and Barbera charcoal slacks
e-thrift (with extra shitty pics)Luciano Barbera coat that must be a wool/cashmere blend with leather accents everywhere in perfect condition. Got this for crazy cheap considering I was looking at this NWT on eBay a year ago for $1000+. [[SPOILER]]
Thanks guys. It's def the best fit I've ever found in a RTW suit. That damned right shoulder is always causing issues for me.
Just got the navy Lorenzo in. I need a suit and was looking at Canali, but I think this is a winner. Pants need to be let out a bit in the rear and are a touch slim, but overall I'm very happy with the fit. Any feedback is appreciated.
AGREED! Thanks, Wes.
[[SPOILER]] Cordovan by Cap'n, bros! Wow, huge shout out to Wes for doing a crazy fantastic job on my Marlows. Extraordinarily impressed.
Whoever manages the eBay Blocked Bidder/Fucking Asshole list, please PM me. I have another name you can add.
Etro, RT Estate, truly NWOT RLPL. Robert Jensen grenadine (by Italo Ferretti, I believe). Look at that stitching! Big guys get at me: Alan Paine cashmere vneck in charcoal gray.
One of my more interesting finds: Dunhill jewelry box. Not really sure of the construction/materials or value, but I liked it.(quick pics bc I'm heading out to drink like a fish and eat a ton of sausage at the first oktoberfest of the season) [[SPOILER]]
Again, stellar customer service from the NMWA team. Eidos and Mazz inbound.