or Connect

Posts by Axelman 17

I am thinking about getting a new Stark to go with my old fit Maroon. Only problem is I am not loving the colorways from this season. I would love a green Stark but the "dark army" looks too brown and not green enough for me. Has anyone seen the new triple grey mix? If I could get my pick from prior seasons it would be either (not dark) army green or triple blue mix. Anyone know where to get these in large?
Very nice David. I will say that the coat has fairly closed quarters - we have had many a debate on A&S quarters here.
Tuxedo Sofa = Pure Sex. That said, I do not find it that comfortable.
Exceptional. I think I am going in the other direction weight wise. Up 65lbs over the last couple years. Blowing through suits left and right.
Love it UC. I really hope the colors are more accurate in the first picture - I suspect they are.
Just because its Capellini doesn't make it right.
Thanks to SG for the lighting recommendation. Got the Bestlite installed today and really liking it.
God that ROO Scuba is spectacular. I posted here a few months ago about how much I loved it. Congrats on the pickup. I hope you get the bracelet for it - if you are going to get an AP, it is a crime not to have one.
Dropped a plate on the nail of my thumb today. Hurts like crazy, nail is now black.
Well spotted, I definitely have a low shoulder girdle which accentuates the traps. Had fairly pronounced traps even before I started lifting. I am very focused on my (lack of) lats, anyone have suggestions on what I can do? Below is my routine. Day 1: Upper body push - bench and bench assist (paused bench, incline bench, flys etc) Day 3: Lower body - usually good mornings and GHRs - have been having knee issues which has precluded me from squatting and DLing Day 5: Upper...