or Connect

Posts by Axelman 17

I am 6'0" 200lbs and a 43 chest. New Stark L fits me quite well. It is definitely more of a fitted look but not overly tight.
There is now one less on the internetz:
This is very good. You have come a long way Stitchy.
Good pics thanks. Took the plunge on the triple grey mix. Looking forward to getting it.
Two years ago was 135lbs, barely ate, was afraid of getting fat. Found this forum and good things happened. Finally broke this barrier the other day: [[SPOILER]]
I am thinking about getting a new Stark to go with my old fit Maroon. Only problem is I am not loving the colorways from this season. I would love a green Stark but the "dark army" looks too brown and not green enough for me. Has anyone seen the new triple grey mix? If I could get my pick from prior seasons it would be either (not dark) army green or triple blue mix. Anyone know where to get these in large?
Very nice David. I will say that the coat has fairly closed quarters - we have had many a debate on A&S quarters here.
Tuxedo Sofa = Pure Sex. That said, I do not find it that comfortable.
Exceptional. I think I am going in the other direction weight wise. Up 65lbs over the last couple years. Blowing through suits left and right.
Love it UC. I really hope the colors are more accurate in the first picture - I suspect they are.