or Connect

Posts by Axelman 17

We are veering way off topic here but none of the Epaulet fits work for me - I have big thighs from weightlifting. Bespoke is pretty much the only option.
All Epaulet pants are too slim for me. Such a shame.
Totally could be my own thing. If I had to try and be more scientific about it, I would say yellow tones are harder to pair than blue tones. Either way, I like the vast majority of the ties in your rotation, we don't need to agree on 100% of them.
In general, I dont think it is a bad look by Stitchy. In terms of constructive criticism, I understand Canta's point about the check shirt but for me, the primary issue is the tie. Getting green right is tricky - I much prefer greens with blue in them than yellow - green/yellow just looks washed out and a little bit urine-tinged. Unfortunately, your tie suffers from that issue. To illustrate my point, here are three of my green ties. I find the middle tie and right tie...
I agree with this. This is probably the only suit that I own that I would never wear to a client meeting. The green windowpane thing is invisible - I just think a PoW pattern like this is never going to be CBD. A grey or navy suit with a self glen plaid (if that makes any sense) would probably work as CBD.
Looks spectacular
I think the second one works nicely. I would have preferred a blue shirt vs. a white shirt on the first one.
Thank you. Shirt is light blue. Suit is 13/14oz. It had a basically imperceptible green window pane. You really can't see it from 6" even if you are looking for it. It almost seems like Fox put it in as a watermark, not sure what other purpose it serves.
Yup
Probably not CBD but hopefully in good taste. Suit is woolen fox flannel by Ercoles. Tie is Vanda.