or Connect

Posts by Axelman 17

Is this truth? Will lifts be better preserved on a cut by a low volume / high weight routine vs. higher volume / lower weight? It feels like the latter might at least result in better physique.
Great suit, tie and PS. Burn the shirt. Not a fan of thin stripes like that.
Re cushion cases, TWAT member Belligero has a nice cushion from GP. Sorry for the messy link but it is here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/36253/the-watch-appreciation-thread/21390#post_6380434
I am 6'0" so I think I have an inch on you. From the pics I saw, it looked like you were starting from a slightly thicker base than me. I started reading this board, lifting and really eating back in August 2011. Was 135lbs at the time.
Going to put an end to my bulk. Got up to 200 - 205lbs. Original goal was 200 but wanted to push it a bit farther to build a nice base to cut down from. Would have liked to add 5-10 more lbs but have started feeling nauseous after eating and the facial aesthetics are terrible. Here are the latest pics. Going to cut down to 185lbs over the next few months.Front: [[SPOILER]] Back: [[SPOILER]]
Looks great Stitchy, I think the pupil may have exceeded the teacher. I would probably go for a little more contrast between the tie and the PS but that is a quibble. Great work.
Suit?
Continuing to think through possibilities for a spring/summer sportcoat. Per the suggestion of a few folks here, I looked through a few silk/wool books and came upon the below fabric. It is from Drapers and despite looking a bit grey in the photo it is much more blue in real life. I definitely like the fabric but fear it looks too much like a fall/winter jacket in a summer weight (8oz). Will this look incongruous when made up for the warmer months?
Yes, when an outfit calls for a boot I wear a real boot and when it calls for a dress shoe I wear a real dress shoe. Chelsea boots strike me as neither. If I bought a pair I would never wear them. Those RM Williams boots don't look overly feminine but some of the sleeker numbers do.Stitch, resist the intrawebz group think.
Not a fan of Chelsea boots. They look effeminate to me. While we are at it, might as well put jodhpurs in that category.