or Connect

Posts by Axelman 17

Middle is great. Will probably do an SC in that fabric for fall.
+1, well said. I think a summer PoW with a tighter pattern and less fuzziness might be more successful
Yup. It strikes me more as suiting than jacketing.
I like the LL Shetland most with the Moon runner-up. The glenroyal doesn't look as textured, seems too flat. Could just be the pic though.
Thanks all for the kind words. I am a big fan of tie space. Collars that lack tie space are liable to converge over the tie and generally remind me of shirts that you encounter in airplane magazines. I am currently on an airplane so perhaps that is why the thought came to mind but that doesn't make it any less true. The worst offender are button down collars without tie space. Stitch, I am a fran of the first fit. Second one less so but hard to make out the colors on my...
First signs of spring in NYC prompted me to dust off the linen. Suit is W. Bill linen, shirt is linen/cotton - both are from Frank. Tie is Vanda. Second picture is of poor quality but gives a bit of a sense for the silhouette.
Spoken like a true parent...Going to go with the Caccioppoli fabric, it has a bit more golden/brown in it than the W. Bill khaki. I think it will make for a slightly more interesting suit.
Your linen suit is a beautiful color but not really my preference for a summer color. Perhaps I just dont have the chops to pull it off.My concern with a darker brown is that it can look a little too much like feces. I know that sounds crazy but it is what I think of.I quite like the shade of the second linen suit you posted. Has more of a gold tinge to it and steers away from being too brown. I wonder what book its from.
Wow, you must really disagree. I much prefer the 5167 to the 5164 - cleaner.
My friend at work just traded an AP Royal Oak Chrono (white face) and a small amount of cash for a Patek Aquanaut 5164. He said he wanted a completely in-house movement. I think this is a disaster move. His other watch is a Patek 5205 so at least he chose wisely there. Will try and get some pictures of the 5164.