or Connect

Posts by Axelman 17

I came to the realization yesterday that I squat my deadlifts. I am part of the problem. My hips are too low when I go into the lift, slightly above knee level. Tried to address it but was having a hard time keeping my hips higher. Pulled off of blocks instead and it was incredible, felt much more hip torque and power through my quads and hamstrings. Not sure what this all means but this is RHET so I don't suppose I have to.
God no, that wouldn't make the good taste thread. Stripes are blue and white, tie is chocolate grenadine from Vanda. Suit is 13oz Lesser navy herringbone.
Thanks for the recommendations. I had a change of heart over the weekend and think I will go with the Saarinen coffee table in carrara marble. I think adding an ovular shape to the room will be more interesting than another rectangle.
The idea that a cream square would improve these fits is preposterous. I don't care what any made up "rules" would dictate. It just wouldn't look good.
Thanks guys. They are indeed on the Queens last in saddle. Skoak had very few sizes left when I ordered them and as a result I ended up with a pair half a size smaller than my true size. They really weren't comfortable and so I stopped wearing them. Since then I have lost about 30lbs and now they fit. I am not going to say I lost the weight to make the shoes fit but I am not going to deny it either...
Carmina shell: out of the box and in the wild:
Looking for a reasonably priced (< $2K), well made rectangular marble coffee table for a fairly low 88" couch. Any suggestions?
The Daytona is a beautiful watch, no question. However, it is so ubiquitous, I don't think I would ever buy one. I know it sounds like a silly reason but there are probably 5+ people I work with who have them (NYC finance). Perhaps in some circles this is less of a concern.
Not loving the Glashutte. I think the Senator looks better with a less cluttered dial. ALS up/down is spectacular.