or Connect

Posts by Odradek

Ending on Sunday. Beautiful Magee Sport Coat, 46S. The greyish one has sold, but I've relisted the brownish one. Grenson True Moccasin Hand Sewn Calf Loafers - 7.5 FX UK Size Church Legate captoes . 10F UK size. Black binder with some creasing.
Ending on Sunday. Stunning Green Gieves & Hawkes Repp Striped Silk Tie Two Beautiful Magee Sport Coats, both 46S. Very similar, but different colours. One Two Grenson True Moccasin Hand Sewn Calf Loafers - 7.5 FX UK Size Brooks Brothers Camel Hair Plaid Sport Coat / Jacket - 40R [/quote]
Church Legate captoes . 10F UK size. Black binder with some creasing, and bound for ebay. I've just put some new laces in.
I've never tried any a half size down, but I have ended up putting insoles in my Capital last shoes.They are "roomy" indeed.Conversely, I find the 024 last to be on the small size, no matter what Loake keep saying about it being designed for thicker socks.
Just listed...Stunning Green Gieves & Hawkes Repp Striped Silk TieTwo Beautiful Magee Sport Coats, both 46S.Very similar, but different colours.OneTwoAlso, ending this Sunday...
I'm in the UK too, and yes, we are generally in a thrifting desert compared to the US.Still the occasional piece of treasure is out there.That Turnbull & Asser label is one I've not seen before, but the lining looks legitimate.For a pound that's a great bargain.Today I have come home with a solitary Gieves & Hawkes tie, and with a pair of pristine Magee houndstooth check wool sports coats, both in the same size 46S. They are almost identical, but slightly different...
Just listed. Ending on Sunday. Grenson True Moccasin Hand Sewn Calf Loafers - 7.5 FX UK Size Brooks Brothers Camel Hair Plaid Sport Coat / Jacket - 40R Silk Tie by Holland & Holland of London - Handmade in England Beatles Silk Tie - Apple Corps - Maxwell's Silver Hammer
One local shop was doing a tie clearout, and even though the selection wasn't great, I did find this one by Holland & Holland, who seemingly are more famous for their guns. Then this morning a I stumbled across a Brooks Brothers 100% Camel Hair sports coat. Perfect condition, and sadly a little large for me, but I couldn't just leave it there. 40R.
Relisted with a lower starting price. Ends Sunday. A silk tie from Duchamp of London, BNWT. http://www.ebay.com/itm/141584068132?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 Turnbull & Asser ties available also.
When this was launched a weeks or so ago, they claimed there'd be 11 colours, but only 8 were on the site.Now all mention of 11 had been changed to 8.No more Football Brown, or Gold.