or Connect

Posts by Odradek

You're confused ?What about Bruce ?
Found a pair of Church's shoes today, but need a little help figuring out which model these are. Black captoes. Polished binder leather with a combo leather and rubber sole. I can decipher the lettering inside to see they are size 10.5 F on a 135 last, but beyond that I can't read the model name. Any ideas? Looks to be quite a wide looking shoe despite being an F fitting.
Ending on Sunday... A pair of Crockett & Jones Coniston Boots - Size 10.5 UK Also ending Sunday .... Grenson Cap Toe Shoes, UK Size 10. Hilditch & Key Tie. Bert Pulitzer Tie for John Wanamaker.
Can anyone say how accurate are Meermin's delivery estimates for their MTO shoes? I ordered a pair of green boots back in mid-September, and they said delivery would be November. Nearing the end of the month now and not a peep from Meermin. Is this normal?
Just listed a pair of Crockett & Jones Coniston Boots - Size 10.5 UK Also listed.... Grenson Cap Toe Shoes, UK Size 10. Hilditch & Key Tie. Bert Pulitzer Tie for John Wanamaker.
Dropped my wife to the station yesterday and figured I had five minutes to spare to pop into one of my favourite charity shops. Glad I did as first thing I spied was a very nice pair of Crockett & Jones Coniston boots.
Just listed Grenson Cap Toe Shoes, UK Size 10. Hilditch & Key Tie. Bert Pulitzer Tie for John Wanamaker. Lots of other ties, ending on Sunday, November 22nd. Eremengildo Zegna Duo, Gieves & Hawkes, Dunhill, Salvatore Ferragamo, New & Lingwood. Also listed a very nice pair of Zanella houndstooth trousers. Flat front. 38" waist.
Grenson cap toe shoes and two ties. Bert Pulitzer for John Wanamaker of Philadelphia, and one from Hilditch & Key with flamingos.
Does the fur lining affect the sizing, or did you go with your regular size?Waiting for my Meermin green MTO boots which should arrive sometime in November.
A sort of e-thrift, from TweedyDon. Straight out of the suitcase it arrived in, so maybe needs to be pressed. Might need to be taken in slightly around the waist, but I'm wearing it with just a shirt here.