or Connect

Posts by Odradek

I can't give you a definitive answer, but bear in mind that, in my opinion anyway, the Capital last does run a little large. I know that's not what the official channels say, but there it is.I don't think it's that "minimal", but YMMV.Best if you can try some on.
No worries about the Loake ebay shop. It's run by Loake, and they ship very quickly.I've ordered 2 pairs from them through the ebay shop and had both delivered (in UK) in 2 days.Suede Burford boots for £120, and what they described as leather tests, but I can't find any difference between them and the regular 1880 Aldwych, for £80.
It's always worth checking the Loake Factory ebay store as they do have quite a varied range of shoes.I've bought two pairs there in the past few months.They only post to Europe as far as I know though.
Yes the 026 is a Loake last, and many of Herring's mid price "Classic" range are made for them by Loake, often at a lower price than the similar Loake shoe.The Gosforth is basically the same as the Loake Kempton, and I have a pair of Gosforths myself, in the now discontinued burgundy calf.
Ending Sunday....And, just listed, 2 x Turnbull & Asser ties.2 x Charles Tyrwhitt ties BNWT.Also ties by Crombie, Burberry, Gieves & Hawkes, and Thomas Pink.
The custom colour Neumok webgem is available again, but it seems the number of colour options has dropped from previous years. Nothing like the range in the photo below.
Can anyone advise how the 3625 last fits compared to the Capital or the 024?
Thomas Pink tie with lots of pandas. Charles Tyrwhitt tie BNWT, Crombie tie, Burburry tie (yellow), and 2 x Turnbull & Asser. And a pair of Grenson loafers that look like they've only been worn once or twice. 7.5FX in UK size.
How small is small?40S ?