or Connect

Posts by Odradek

Ending on Sunday... Ermenegildo Zegna Napoli Couture XXX Tie Also... Beautiful Bespoke Ivory Dinner Jacket - 42 - Shawl Lapel - Tuxedo Jacket Tom Brown tailors of Eton. Cream Barathea. And two Ralph Lauren OCBD shirts. Both 15.5 collar, sleeves 33 - 34. Solid blue Blue and white stripe Also some Brooks Brothers shirts and a Hermes tie.
Ending on Sunday... Incotex Slowear Slim Fit Trousers - 33 x 30 - Italian Size 48 A very nice Sulka Silk Tie. And three Ralph Lauren OCBD shirts. All 15.5 collar, sleeves 33 - 34. Solid blue Blue and white stripe Pink and white stripe [/quote] Just listed..... Beautiful Bespoke Ivory Dinner Jacket - 42 - Shawl Lapel - Tuxedo Jacket Tom Brown tailors of Eton. Cream Barathea. Ermenegildo Zegna Napoli Couture XXX Tie
Picked up a bunch of ties today including a few Ermenegildo Zegna. One of them is labelled Ermenegildo Zegna Napoli Couture XXX, and has very distinctive triple X stitching on the reverse. Are these worth anything more than the regular Zegna ties?
Ending on Sunday... Magee Houndstooth Check Wool Sport Coat Jacket 46S Just listed.... Incotex Slowear Slim Fit Trousers - 33 x 30 - Italian Size 48 A very nice Sulka Silk Tie. And three Ralph Lauren OCBD shirts. All 15.5 collar, sleeves 33 - 34. Solid blue Blue and white stripe Pink and white stripe
Three Ralph Lauren OCBD shirts. Incotex Slowear trousers 32" x 30" Sutra tie And these odd "Dansko Helvesko" square-toed shoe trees. XL size.
$5 is a hell of a lot cheaper than a Selvyt.
Entering the maze of sutble differences between the various Allen Edmonds lasts is always a bit of a fool's game from this side of the Atlantic, but I'm toying with the idea of a pair of Banchory longwings I've spotted for sale. Made on the 234 last, which AE claim is quite a close relation to the 97. So, if I'm an 8.5D with my MacNeils, should I be safe buying these shoes in the same size? I also wear 8.5D in my 2 pairs of Sheltons. They appear to be unlined, like the...
Ending on Sunday. Beautiful Magee Sport Coat, 46S. The greyish one has sold, but I've relisted the brownish one. Grenson True Moccasin Hand Sewn Calf Loafers - 7.5 FX UK Size Church Legate captoes . 10F UK size. Black binder with some creasing.
Ending on Sunday. Stunning Green Gieves & Hawkes Repp Striped Silk Tie Two Beautiful Magee Sport Coats, both 46S. Very similar, but different colours. One Two Grenson True Moccasin Hand Sewn Calf Loafers - 7.5 FX UK Size Brooks Brothers Camel Hair Plaid Sport Coat / Jacket - 40R [/quote]
Church Legate captoes . 10F UK size. Black binder with some creasing, and bound for ebay. I've just put some new laces in.