or Connect

Posts by Odradek

Don't believe all that talk of the 024 last being made for thicker socks.Like you I bought Burford boots in the same size as my 3 pairs of boots and shoes on the Capital last, that is 7F.After wearing them about 5 times I realised it was never going to work and I had a corn on my little toe.Currently for sale on ebay.Thinking of buying Burfords again in burgundy, but I'd go up half a size.Of course I'd really prefer the AE Daltons in Oxblood, but that won''t happen anytime...
Ending on Sunday, August 2nd. Edward Green Dover Shoes - Size 7E UK Loake Burford Suede Boots - Size 7F UK Grenson wholecut shoes - Size 9F UK Emanuele Maffeis Shirt - BNWT - Rare Italian Brand - 16 collar 4 Hilditch & Key shirts BNWT, all 16" collar, 33" sleeves. 1, 2, 3, 4. Also, a very nice Hermes tie in red with a "H" motif.
Did a Google image search for "Yeoman Plate" and found one like it.They claim it's a "baby feeder and pusher". So there is a tenuous heroin link.http://www.arthurjohnson.co.uk/sale_results/result/0584/cat/S2?pg=11Lot 873.
Not clothing related, but anyone have an idea what these items are for? A sideways spoon, and what looks to be some sort of scraper. Not silver, just EPNS.
Just listed today with 10 day auctions. All end on August 2nd. Edward Green Dover Shoes - Size 7E UK Loake Burford Suede Boots - Size 7F UK Grenson wholecut shoes - Size 9F UK Emanuele Maffeis Shirt - BNWT - Rare Italian Brand - 16 collar 4 Hilditch & Key shirts BNWT, all 16" collar, 33" sleeves. 1, 2, 3, 4.
They were sitting in the shop window, so I had to go in and check them out. Not cheap, but I can't pass up Edward Green. Sadly they are just a bit too small for me.
Grenson wholecuts. Size 9F UK. Just home, stuck some tress in them and took a photo on the kitchen floor. Will give them a good clean and polish tomorrow.
4 Hilditch & Key Shirts - BNWT All 16" collar with a 33" sleeve. French cuffs. The two contrast collar shirts look similar, but have subtly different stripes.
What I'm wearing right now, but only for a few minutes more. With my wife's parents, heading off to the Henley Festival. Just home now and off to bed.
No, in the case of Loake anyway, they are the same shoe, just with a Herring brand.Same for some of the Cheaney made shoes, although many designs are made exclusively for Herring by Cheaney.The AS shoes are all made to a Herring design on a Herring last as far as I know.