or Connect

Posts by Odradek

Found a pair of Church split toe shoes. But can't find any info about them online. They have the word "Dallas" inside, which I presume is the style name, but I can't find that listed anywhere. The only Church split toe that looks similar is called the "Carne". And it seems there were made on a 107 last, which is another mystery. Do Church's have a 107 last? And they are rubber soled, but not the usual Dainite style. I'll have to try contact Church's and see if they can...
Found a pair of Church split toe shoes. But can't find any info about them online. They have the word "Dallas" inside, which I presume is the style name, but I can't find that listed anywhere. The only Church split toe that looks similar is called the "Carne". And it seems there were made on a 107 last, which is another mystery. Do Church's have a 107 last? And they are rubber soled, but not the usual Dainite style. I'll have to try contact Church's and see if they can...
I used to own a pair of the Woodstock, in tan, and here's a photo of my old shoes I just found.Sadly I bought them a half size too large, and combined with them being a G fitting, even with insoles they were just too big. So sold them on after a few months. Very good looking shoes though.The cemented sole is a limitation, but the sole that they do have is half rubber and looks to be hard wearing.I do like the look of the Bibury in burgundy, and here's is a Korean site with...
Just listed. Church Balmoral Shoes, UK Size 9.5F. John Spencer Jodhpur Boots, UK Size 8F.
That's nice, and I do see the iffy stitching.Anyone know what last it's made on?
Maybe slightly.I also have Strands in a size 7 and think the Hyde boots are a bit larger. They fit better with insoles in them. This also helps with the thin sole though.
Hyde boots.Size 7 F.Sole width at widest point - 11cm or 4 3/8".Sole length - 30cm or 11 3/4".
I can do that for you with a size 7 boot, but later this morning.Watch this space.
This is just my opinion, but I'd stick with 10.5 if I were you.I have the Strand in a 7 and recently got the Hyde boots on the same Capital last in a 7. The boots are roomier and I ended up putting insoles in them.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Loake-Mens-Burford-Brown-Suede-Brogue-Boots-Welted-Leather-Sole-F-Fitting-/171513805348?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item27ef04fa24£120.Normal retail is £210.These are not seconds either.