or Connect

Posts by Odradek

On a rail of 1990's St Michael polyester jackets, I stumbled across a Loro Piana Hackett suit.
My wife missed her train this morning so I dropped her to the station in a nearby town, and then visited a nice little charity shop there. Came home with a pair of binoculars, and this rather nice pair of Church brogues in polished binder. Box, shoe bags and Church shoe trees all there too.
Brand New Masonic Silk Tie from Toye, Kenning & Spencer, BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN. SUPPLIERS OF GOLD AND SILVER LACES, INSIGNIA AND EMBROIDERY. Navy with electric blue emblems and colourful embroidered crest. The coloured embroidered crest reads "Let Brotherly Love Continue".
Ending on Sunday evening...Ending on Monday evening....
An e-thrift Kiton turns out to be a 7 fold. And this morning I picked up this "new in it's plastic sleeve" tie from Toye, Kenning & Spenser. Suppliers of gold and silver laces, insignia and embroidery to the Queen. Turns out to be masonic. All silk, which is unusual from these sort of things.
Ending next Monday, September 29th. Ivory Ermenegildo Zegna Shirt 16" Pal Zileri Shirt 16" Eton of Sweden "Contemporary" Dress Shirt 16.5" Eton Ganghester 1928 Dress Shirt 16" Striped Turnbull & Asser Silk Tie
Vintage Daks tuxedo. Some slight alterations and it will be grand. And, right next to it on the rail, this bespoke ivory dinner jacket from Tom Brown tailors of Eton. My camera can't handle the contrast. Again, it needs a bit of waist suppression if I'm going to keep it. My wife is not keen on it at all.
Beautiful Double Breasted Grey Flannel Suit from H. Huntsman of Savile Row - 42R - Comes with 2 Pairs of Trousers Also a white dress shirt from Huntsman. Beautiful Magee Jacket / Sport Coat 44S / 44 Short
Ending on Sunday....
Thanks for that info.Have been trying to decide between the Hyde and the Pimlico, but I already have some burgundy chukkas.My other option is Herring's Stratford boot, made by Loake, but I was thinking a Dainite sole would be more practical over the coming winter.