Posts by Odradek

I've just thrifted a pair of Edward Green 'Chelsea', black cap toes, on the 202 last. With EG shoe trees. One question, for any Edward Green experts: The size is marked as 12/12.5. Is this normal for EG? To have two sizes marked? Is the fit between the two somehow?
After finding Crockett & Jones loafers yesterday, today I was back in the same shop, and came home with a pair of Edward Green 'Chelsea', black cap toes, on the 202 last. With EG shoe trees. One question, for any Edward Green experts: The size is marked as 12/12.5. Is this normal for EG? To have two sizes marked? Is the fit between the two somehow?
I've just thrifted a very nice pair of C&J suede penny loafers, and the model name is "Bremner". Not on the C&J website, and I can't find any reference to it on this thread, or on AAAC. Anyone ever hear the name?
Ending on Sunday, ties by Drake's, Dunhill, New & Lingwood, Paul Smith, Salvatore Ferragamo and others... Beautiful Salvatore Ferragamo Silk Tie - Birds Stunning Paul Smith Silk Tie Beautiful Silk Tie by TM Lewin - Very Good For Christmas Another great tie for Christmas.. Stunning Silk Tie by Dunhill - Birds and Oak Leaves Eton Striped Skinny Silk Tie - Made in England Stunning Hickey Freeman Silk Tie Drake's Silk Tie with High Heeled Shoes...
Ending today... Loake 1880 Kempton Suede Chukka Boots - Hardly Worn - UK Size 8 I was tempted to list these as being new, because they look brand new. I'm guessing they've just been worn once or twice. Also, several ties listed, from Drake's, Dunhill, New & Lingwood, Dege & Skinner, Charvet, Hermes, Robert Talbott.... [/quote]
Ending November 27th... Superb New & Lingwood Derby PTB Shoes - 10.5 - Made by Crockett & Jones Size 10.5 UK Bally Brown Cap Toe Shoes - UK Size 9 - 43.5 Just listed, and ending on Sunday, December 4th... Loake 1880 Kempton Suede Chukka Boots - Hardly Worn - UK Size 8 I was tempted to list these as being new, because they look brand new. I'm guessing they've just been worn once or twice. Also, several ties listed, from Drake's, Dunhill, New &...
I too have a pair of the Herring Langdale boots and I agree completely.Great boots.
I too have a pair of the Herring Langdale boots and I agree completely.Great boots.
Just listed, and ending November 27th... Superb New & Lingwood Derby PTB Shoes - 10.5 - Made by Crockett & Jones Size 10.5 UK Bally Brown Cap Toe Shoes - UK Size 9 - 43.5 Other auctions, ending on Sunday November 20th... Chester by Chester Barrie Pin Stripe Suit - 44R Bespoke Suit by Luget's of Exeter - 42R
Ending this Sunday, a whole slew of ties. Duchamp, Hickey Freeman, TM Lewin, Charles Tyrwhitt, Lochcarron Tartan and others. http://www.ebay.com/sch/eyelight1bi5/m.html?item=142155566689&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Also, just listed, and ending on November 13th... Chester by Chester Barrie Pin Stripe Suit - 44R Bespoke Suit by Luget's of Exeter - 42R DAKS Pin Striped Suit - 46R Polo Ralph Lauren Suit - 44L Hackett Suit...