or Connect

Posts by Odradek

Herring have two big sales every year, usually starting mid June and mid December.Loake 1880 are often included.I think they may have had some deals last year on "Black Friday", but you should check their twitter the time for info.Don't know a lot about Pediwear, but have heard that once you buy a pair of Loake from them they put you in some sort of club, and you can then get discounts of any more Loakes you buy.If you're in the UK you should also check Loake's ebay outlet...
Just listed for 10 day auctions Gieves Check Wool & Cashmere Sport Coat 42L - Gieves & Hawkes, Savile Row Two Vintage Doeskin Waistcoats / Vests. These are small, 36" chest. One and Two. Ending this Sunday... Emanuele Maffeis Shirt - BNWT - Rare Italian Brand - 16 collar Hilditch & Key Silk Tie - Purple with Lilac Spots
Two vintage doeskin waistcoats. Sadly far too small for me. Guessing they're about a 36" chest.
Are Meermin normally very slow at answering e-mails? Contacted them yesterday through the form on their site, and again about 2 hours ago but no response. Tried to orders some MTO boots and I thought it was going ok. Got an order number but the money hasn't left my account as far as I know, and the Meermin site is saying I have no order now.
Just measured this jackets and the P to P comes out at 23".Does that fit well with a 42L. Seems a little big to me.Perhaps a 44?The sleeves were shortened in a very amateurish way, so I've snipped the thread and they're back to the original length, but sadly missing two cuff buttons from each sleeve.
Very nice sport coat by Gieves, a now defunct Gieves & Hawkes diffusion line. Wool and cashmere, made in Italy but sadly too big for me. Tagged as Italian size 52, it's a 42L or maybe 44L. Haven't got the tape measure out yet. It was only when I got home that I realised that the sleeves have been shortened, and it's not a great job, but it looks like all the material is there to put them back to the original length.
Just listed a lot of ties. More to come next week. Ermenegildo Zegna, Hilditch & Key, Turnbull & Asser, Hawes & Curtis, Grieves & Hawkes and even Ted Baker. Check them out here... Also selling a beautiful and read Italian shirt from Emanuele Maffeis, 16" collar.
Anyone know when the multicoloured Neumok web gems come round again?Isn't around October?I've been tempted the past two years but have never bought.The whole "web gems" section seems to have disappeared from the AE website too.
Thanks.I have checked out their ebay store from time to time but have never bought anything yet..Also worth a look is Loake's own ebay store, http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/loakefactoryoutlet/m.html?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEFSXS%3AMESOI&_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2654where they sell seconds, trial models and some models they are discontinuing.The stock varies quite a bit from week to week, but there are some great deals sometimes.Got my Alwychs from there, which were supposed to be ...
Great, thanks for the photos.