or Connect

Posts by Odradek

Thanks for the prompt reply.They're a good looking boot, but in brown I think they're too similar to a pair of Allen Edmonds Portland boots I already own.
Has anyone seen these Anglesey boots in the flesh, or even bought a pair.They say they are Oxblood, but in every photo I see they look like they're brown.
Thanks.Yes, I contacted Edward Green and had a response this morning, saying that they didn't make the shoes.Must be made by Cheaney, although I don't recognise that last number.
Just listed. Ending on Sunday, October 23rd. Ede & Ravenscroft Black Patent Evening Dress Shoes - UK Size 12.5 UK Size 12.5 F Superb Condition. Soles and heels are good and I'd say these have only been worn a few times.
Yesterday I thrifted a pair of Ede & Ravenscroft black patent evening dress shoes. What I've been able to find out, both Edward Green and Cheaney have made patent shoes for Ede & Ravenscroft. These are marked "Savoy" inside the tongue, and have the number 1689, which I'm guessing is the last. They look very similar to the EG Carnegie shoe. Does anyone know this Savoy shoe and if it was made by Edward Green?
This morning I thrifted a pair of Ede & Ravenscroft black patent evening dress shoes. What I've been able to find out today, both Edward Green and Cheaney have made patent shoes for Ede & Ravenscroft. These are marked "Savoy" inside the tongue, and have the number 1689, which I'm guessing is the last. They look very similar to the EG Carnegie shoe. I'll get some photos tomorrow in daylight. Meanwhile, does anyone know this Savoy shoe and if it was made by Edward Green?
This morning I thrifted a pair of Ede & Ravenscroft black patent evening dress shoes. What I've been able to find out today, both Edward Green and Cheaney have made patent shoes for Ede & Ravenscroft. These are marked "Savoy" inside the tongue, and have the number 1689, which I'm guessing is the last. They look very similar to the EG Carnegie shoe. Does anyone know this Savoy shoe and if it was made by Edward Green?
DAKShttp://www.daks.comBought it in an antique shop.Was missing a button but I emailed DAKS and they sent me a selection of matching ones free of charge.
This morning. Maybe a little early in the year. Thrifted sport coat from DAKS. New Cordings waistcoat from their summer sale. Tweed tie by Kevin & Howlin of Dublin. Button down shirt a little out of place perhaps.
Yes.Not my size and the profit would probably be minimal.Not the most attractive shoes either.