or Connect

Posts by Odradek

I've thrifted a nice E. Marinella tie, but on closer examination, the small label says "Hand Made In England", and the initials "MD", just like all my Drake's ties. Was there ever some sort of collaboration? Is this a rarity?
Just listed and ending on Sunday 24th of April. Several Drake's ties, BNWOT. These are brand new Drake's ties, but without the Drake's label. They do have the MD, for Michael Drake, on the tags, so they are genuine. Drake's Orange Paisley Silk Tie - BNWOT Drake's Ancient Madder 40oz Handrolled Silk Tie - BNWOT Drake's Purple Silk Tie with Drake's Crest - BNWOT Drake's Ancient Madder 40oz Handrolled Silk Tie - BNWOT Drake's Silk Tie with...
Impulse buy. No idea if these are worth anything. A box of vintage seperate collars, and some marcella white bow ties. Appear to be NOS and unused, although one of the collars has a slight crack.
Yes, I guess you could get a few ladies coming closer to check out the shoes on your tie.
Managed to get back there today and picked up the remaining seven unlabeled Drake's ties.
Not a bad haul this morning from a neighbourhood where I usually would never expect to find anything too good. Spotted these ties on the rail and the quality really did pop out from all the mediocre M&S and Next ties around them. All obviously new, and no brand labels on them, but I was intrigued by the "Hand Made in England" labels on two of them. It was only when I spotted the Drakes logo on the purple tie that I thought I might be on to something. Bought 7...
Ending on Sunday.... A very nice pair of Hiltl 'Sports" Corduroy trousers. 36" waist. Canali POW / Glen Plaid Sport Coat - Wool & Cashmere - 44R Nervesa Tweed Sport Coat - Made in Italy - 44R DAKS House Check Sport Coat - 40R A British GTH Handwoven Donegal Tweed Jacket by Magee - 42L Dormeuil Sport Coat - 44L Polo Ralph Lauren Italian Houndstooth Sport Coat - 44R
I've been admiring the burgundy Perth shoes, but really can't justify another pair right now.Just wondering how you'd compare the 026F and the Capital last for fit.I wear a 7 in the Capital, but 7.5 in most other shoes, including Loake 024.I have one pair of chukka boots from Herring Shoes, made by Loake on the 026, and in size 7.5F.Always wear them with insoles as I originally thought they were a tad large.
Just listed a very nice pair of Hiltl 'Sports" Corduroy trousers. 36" waist. And all of these are ending on Sunday Sport Coats, a Brioni Three Piece Suit and a few ties. Ermenegildo Zegna Duo Street Jacket - Wool & Cashmere - 42R Canali POW / Glen Plaid Sport Coat - Wool & Cashmere - 44R Nervesa Tweed Sport Coat - Made in Italy - 44R DAKS House Check Sport Coat - 40R A British GTH Handwoven Donegal Tweed Jacket by Magee - 42L Dormeuil Sport...
Just listed some nice Sport Coats, a Brioni Three Piece Suit and a few ties. Ermenegildo Zegna Duo Street Jacket - Wool & Cashmere - 42R Canali POW / Glen Plaid Sport Coat - Wool & Cashmere - 44R Nervesa Tweed Sport Coat - Made in Italy - 44R DAKS House Check Sport Coat - 40R A British GTH Handwoven Donegal Tweed Jacket by Magee - 42L Dormeuil Sport Coat - 44L Polo Ralph Lauren Italian Houndstooth Sport Coat - 44R Brioni Augusto 3 Piece Suit -...