Posts by Odradek

Just listed... Crockett & Jones Black 'Dover' Derby Shoes - PTB - UK Size 8 Also, Oliver Sweeney Cedar Shoe Trees - UK Size 9
Anyone ever heard of a shoe brand called "British Passport"? Made in Italy, despite the name. Local store has a pair of BNIB double monks, and the manager is open to haggling about the price. He knows I buy a lot of shoes there any was trying to get me to buy this morning. Not so sure of the quality though. Looked them up, and they are about the same price range as Meermin,
Ending on Sunday, January 29th. Crockett & Jones Suede Loafers, and two pairs of Edward Green shoes. Crockett & Jones Bremner Suede Loafers - UK Size 12E - With C&J Shoe Trees Edward Green Chelsea Black Cap Toe Shoes - UK Size 12F - 202 Last - Complete with Edward Green Shoe Trees Edward Green Walcot Shoes - UK Size 9.5
Just listed Crockett & Jones Suede Loafers, and two pairs of Edward Green shoes. Ending on Sunday, January 29th. Crockett & Jones Bremner Suede Loafers - UK Size 12E - With C&J Shoe Trees Edward Green Chelsea Black Cap Toe Shoes - UK Size 12F - 202 Last - Complete with Edward Green Shoe Trees Edward Green Walcot Shoes - UK Size 9.5
Thanks
Great. Thanks.
I've just thrifted a pair of Edward Green 'Chelsea', black cap toes, on the 202 last. With EG shoe trees. One question, for any Edward Green experts: The size is marked as 12/12.5. Is this normal for EG? To have two sizes marked? Is the fit between the two somehow?
After finding Crockett & Jones loafers yesterday, today I was back in the same shop, and came home with a pair of Edward Green 'Chelsea', black cap toes, on the 202 last. With EG shoe trees. One question, for any Edward Green experts: The size is marked as 12/12.5. Is this normal for EG? To have two sizes marked? Is the fit between the two somehow?
I've just thrifted a very nice pair of C&J suede penny loafers, and the model name is "Bremner". Not on the C&J website, and I can't find any reference to it on this thread, or on AAAC. Anyone ever hear the name?
Ending on Sunday, ties by Drake's, Dunhill, New & Lingwood, Paul Smith, Salvatore Ferragamo and others... Beautiful Salvatore Ferragamo Silk Tie - Birds Stunning Paul Smith Silk Tie Beautiful Silk Tie by TM Lewin - Very Good For Christmas Another great tie for Christmas.. Stunning Silk Tie by Dunhill - Birds and Oak Leaves Eton Striped Skinny Silk Tie - Made in England Stunning Hickey Freeman Silk Tie Drake's Silk Tie with High Heeled Shoes...