or Connect

Posts by Odradek

It's a long shot, but some of the Loake shoes that they can get in Sweden eventually show up in the regular production line.http://www.loake.se/blogg/2016/01/11/ss16-nyheterGoogle translates it like this...
Earlier today... Vintage overcoat bought from TweedyDon on AAAC, worn over BB check tweed jacket, and yellowish tweed waistcoat I bought in Dingle on New Year's Eve. Jonathan Richards cap also from that trip to Dingle. Lochcarron black watch tie.
Almost bought Loake Pimlicos last night just as the Pediwear sale was ending, but managed to restrain myself. I've bought two pairs of boots since late November, so I have to take it easy. Going on a trip to the US in the summer and might come home with AE Daltons, but maybe Pimlicos will be on the shortlist for next winter.
Ending on Sunday January 31st. Church's Harrow Tassel Loafers - UK Size 11F - Brown Church's Consul Shoes - UK Size 8.5F - Walnut Calf Barker Toddington Brogues - UK Size 7G Gucci "Riding" Slim Fit Trousers - Sky Blue And several ties... Canali Silk Tie - Navy with Canali Name Black Watch Tartan Tie - Highlander Collection by Lochcarron Superb Duchamp Silk Tie Stunning Silk Tie by T.M. Lewin -- Chicken and...
Ha!I'm sitting here in Europe doing the same thing with Allen Edmonds.
Just listed.. Gucci "Riding" Slim Fit Trousers - Sky Blue And several ties... Canali Silk Tie - Navy with Canali Name Black Watch Tartan Tie - Highlander Collection by Lochcarron Superb Duchamp Silk Tie Stunning Silk Tie by T.M. Lewin -- Chicken and Egg Lovely Green Woolen Tie from Scotland - Isle of Islay in the Hebrides Yves Saint Laurent Silk Tie - Elaborate Works Sets 1919 Vintage Woolen Skinny Tie - Irish Cottage...
Bought to flip, but when I came to listing on ebay tonight, I had second thoughts. I've very nice indeed, and might get a place in my wardrobe. Real Ancient Madder by Rivetz of Boston.
On the contrary, I wore nothing but Dr. Marten boots for years, and you cannot beat the comfort.The quality did go into a steep decline after the 1980's though. Soles in particular would crack or wear through very quickly.I had one pair replaced by the company because the sole split and leaked water after 6 months of wear.Today I'm wearing Herring Langdale boots, made by Cheaney, and they are very substantial and comfortable.
Just listed, and ending on Sunday January 31st. Church's Harrow Tassel Loafers - UK Size 11F - Brown Church's Consul Shoes - UK Size 8.5F - Walnut Calf Barker Toddington Brogues - UK Size 7G
I too had a pair of Burford boots, in suede, but had to sell them as they were just too tight across the toes.I wear a 7F in Loake's Capital last and a 7.5F in most other shoes.Since everyone says the 024 is made to wear with thinker socks, I went for the 7 in that too, but it was just too small and gave me a corn on my little toe.So now I have 3 pairs of Loake on the Capital in a 7, and everything else is a 7.5.Also have a pair of Loakes in a size 7 on the Swing let, but...