or Connect

Posts by Franky27

Don't you find the prices radically different. I have a few items right now in my Italian dreambox which sometimes show up on the Canadian site but at double the price including the exchange difference.
To avoid this in the future can anyone recommend a better service or courier that is more dependable for shipping from Italy ?
Why would you need Hunter Boots downtown TO ? You have the PATH everywhere and our winter is getting milder each yr. Seriously though i only see females wearing them ( and they are a pain to remove )
E-mail member name Fullb He posted this picture last year sometime and could shed some light.
The Harry Rosen outlet in Heartland ( Mississauga, Ontario ) is loaded up with BRAX all the time. You might want to give them a call. If they have what you want I might have sometime to ship them to you if they won't.
Spoo Drooling over that tie like everyone else. Can you give us more details on the tie ? RL Purple label ? How old is it ? Looking through the web trying to locate a similar one.
Interesting but my summer weight socks never slip but mysteriously I get a whole near the ankle or on the sole of the foot. I still love how they keep there color and elasticity.
I'll gladly take a Navy in Small size Thanks for your effort.
Interested - See PM
Blue in a Small depending on timing. Thanks