or Connect

Posts by Franky27

Works for me - 2 items from dreambox using explorer on computer. Thanks for the code 518aata
Is Rakuten even reputable ? They show Italian products sold from Japan yet when you google the store in Milan the store doesn't have a website. I was looking specifically at Brunello Cucinelli items. Can anyone share there experience about Rakuten and the quality ?
Facebook code for 10 % off - ONLY4FB10 *Valid Worldwide for 48 hours only, April 24 12:01am GMT to April 26 11:59pm GMT. Excludes Art, Sample Sale and Stella McCartney Kids items.
Has GOStyle in Toronto received the new lineup yet ? really curious to see the sport coats
What color is it ?
I wonder if you get one pair free with the purchase of 10 still apply.
I've never had a problem with Mid Calfs summer weight stay up a whole working day and I've gone through about 2 dozen pairs. My problem is getting holes in them at the bottom of the sole. I still like the quality and colour selection that I keep buying from Kemal
Looking to purchase either a blue or gray BC deconstructed travel jacket. Material is 90 % wool / 10 % silk Size 36/38R Let me know if you have one for sale...new or used. Thanks for looking.
I'm not aware of any Harry Rosen that carries EG. Just called First Canadian and Bloor St. ** Must be an April Fool's joke **
Which store in particular ?