or Connect

Posts by stifler

Great suit that is half canvassed and was originally about $2000. Sadly, it's too slim for me and my tailor said it's a lost cause. My loss is your gain. Price includes shipping within CONUS. I'll try getting measurements up soon. My apologies for the photos, it was taken at my tailors.' I've included a stock photo of the suit. Please let me know if you have any questions gentlemen.
Absolutely stunning
Price includes shipping within CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen!
These shirts by Luigi Borrelli are great.They feature MOP pearls and great fabrics and are made in Italy. These shirts are trim fitting. I'll include shipping within CONUS. I'll put up measurements soon. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Great 100% cashmere sweater in a v-neck in size 38. Price includes shipping within CONUS. This sweater is trim fitting. Please let me know if you have any questions. Here are the approximate measurements: Chest: 21" Sleeves: 25" Shoulders: 17" Length: 25.6"
BUMP PRICE DROP!
Awesome
Up for sale is an Isaia for Saks Fifth Avenue suit in grey. The suit is full canvassed with soft shoulders and is made in Italy. Shipping depends on the buyer's location. Here are the approximate measurements: Jacket Chest (armpit to armpit): 21.5" Shoulder (shoulder seam to shoulder seam): 19" Jacket length (measured from back, bottom of collar to the end of skirt): 29.5" Sleeve length: 26" Trousers Waist: 18" Inseam: Unfinished Leg opening: 8.25" Please let me know if...
Great looking plaid pattern Isaia shirt in a 15R. This is their I model, which is a trim fit and this shirt also has mother of pearl buttons. Original retail is $475. Shipping is included w/in CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen
In case anyone is interested, I'm selling new AE Long Branches: http://www.styleforum.net/t/513306/new-allen-edmonds-long-branch-dark-brown-8-5d