or Connect

Posts by stifler

Is the button placket hidden? Thanks
Are shirts 1 and 4 oxford cotton? Thanks
Shipping within CONUS included. This tie is 100% woven silk and is 8.5CM Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen
$600 OBO. Shipping within CONUS included. These are all the pictures I have at the moment. Thank you gentlemen Founded in Massachusetts by Charles H. Alden in 1884, the Alden Shoe Company is now in its fourth generation and is the oldest shoemaker in New England (we've been long-time fans of its craftsmanship and attention to detail). They handcrafted these bluchers, or wing tips, in genuine shell cordovan leather—known for its shiny finish, durability and flexibility, it...
SOLD
SOLD
$600 OBO. Shipping within CONUS included. These are all the pictures I have at the moment. Thank you gentlemen Founded in Massachusetts by Charles H. Alden in 1884, the Alden Shoe Company is now in its fourth generation and is the oldest shoemaker in New England (we've been long-time fans of its craftsmanship and attention to detail). They handcrafted these bluchers, or wing tips, in genuine shell cordovan leather—known for its shiny finish, durability and flexibility, it...
All the pants have been sold. Thank you gentlemen
Haha, thanks for the advice. I'd keep them both, but I have enough dark brown to keep me happy. The dark chili is a more versatile color IMO since you get the dark burgundy and dark brown combined. I'm surprised they haven't sold. AE doesn't get the love it should on SF
Nope, I got it from AE online. I've been trying to sell the dark chili shoes for ages too. I'm keeping the oxblood for myself