Posts by stifler

Haha this sweater does run trim. I wear a 38 in Loro Piana and a 40 in Cucinelli. I'll happily accept a return if it doesn't fit you
Repeat post
Gorgous Finamore Napoli flat front cotton pants in a size 34." Here are the approximate measurements: PANT WAIST: 34" FABRIC TO INCREASE WAIST: 2" RISE: 9" INSEAM: 36" WIDTH AT KNEE: 8" WIDTH AT CUFF: 7.25" Shipping within CONUS is included. Thank you gentlemen
Beautiful solid blue Zegna tie in a woven silk. The tie is about 3.5" and it handmade in Italy. Shipping within CONUs is included. Please let me know if you have any questions
Garment washed for a broken-in quality that feels like it's been with you for years Corduroy collar and cuff lining Single chest pocket Two lower patch pockets Two internal security pockets Polyester sleeve lining Pure cotton shell, body lining, and trim Washable Shipping within CONUS is included
SOLD
SOLD!!!
Great Dalton boots made in a 0115 Oxblood Calf with leather soles. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you Leather sole men's dress boots Wingtip blucher with brogue perforations and medallion Premium calfskin leather upper with orange leather lining Butyl double leather sole Newly reinforced and strengthened pull Tab 360 degree Goodyear welted construction - 212 steps of Craftsmanship Manufactured on the welted 511 Last - All about Lasts This shoe is...
Thanks for the shout out @razl Mention this thread and get 10% off the shirts
THANKS!!!