or Connect

Posts by stifler

THIS IS A CLASSIC, A WARDBROBE STAPLE. HIGHLY FASHIONABLE AND DURABLE ACQUASCUTUM RAIN COAT IN A 42R (THERE IS NO SIZE TAG). THE RAIN COAT IS IN PERFECT CONDITION (IT'S NEVER BEEN WORN). THERE ARE NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER. I ALREADY HAVE AN ACQUASCUTUM TRENCH COAT, SO I'M LETTING THIS RAIN COAT GO. THIS IS THE TOP OF THE LINE ACQUA 5 LINE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. I AM HAPPY TO SHIP TO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS SO LONG AS YOU PAY FOR THE FULL COST OF...
Pure cotton twill. Inspired by our archives, the 1818 Fitzgerald suit is distinguished by narrow lapels, higher armholes and trimmer fitting plain-front trousers. Two-button, center vent. Dry clean only. I AM HAPPY TO SHIP TO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS SO LONG AS YOU PAY FOR THE FULL COST OF SHIPPING. Shoulders from seam to seam: 18 Chest pit to pit: 21 Sleeve from seam to cuff: 24.5 (with material to let out) Jacket Length from BOC: 29.5 Waist: 33.75 (with material to let...
This is a gorgeous Brooks Brothers staple navy suit jacket in a 42R. It's been laying around collecting dust since I don't need it (I've already got a full navy suit). You can just buy dress slacks and wear this as a complete suit ensemble. It features a center vent and is trim fitting. The color is a dark navy. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to ship to international buyers provided you pay for the full cost of shipping. Measurements: 21" pit to...
Perfect condition aside from light paint chipping at the zipper. This jacket is great for brutal winter weather. I'll consider trades as well. Thanks!
This is a great Barbour jacket. But alas, it fits 1 size too large. If you have this in a medium or know how I can get this in a medium, please let me know. I have it in a large and need to size down 1 size. It's sold out everywhere and is a limited edition piece. The previous owner wore is twice, but there is not sign of wear...
BUMP. I'm looking at getting this for Chicago winters. Is this recommended? Also, anyone know where I can buy this in a medium? Thanks
I bought a Barbour Beacon Tokihito Hooded Military Jacket in a large, thinking it might fit me. However, it's a 1 size too big. Anyone have a medium they want to trade? I am open to trades for other jackets as well or even selling this. Let me know. It's a great jacket. Here it is: http://www.barneys.com/Barbour-Beacon-Hooded-Military-Jacket/502205983,default,pd.html?utm_source=J84DHJLQkR4&utm_medium=affiliate&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-tJfF6o2nZG4yZl9MYDVhgQ
Hi, could you please post measurements? Also, does it a zip lining and the snaps to put in a hood? Thanks!
Hi, is this still available?
Hi, are you entertaining offers? Thanks!