or Connect

Posts by stifler

This is a great Golden Fleece suit that originally retailed for $1,600. In a rich midnight navy, this suit is union made in the USA. International buyers will pay the full cost of shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. The label has been marked to prevent returns. Single Vent Pleated pants Notch lapel 1" Cuffed (these can be taken out by a tailor) Arm pit to arm pit: 23.5" Shoulders: 20.25" Length from boc: 31" Sleeve length: 23.5" with 2" to let...
This is a great Golden Fleece suit that originally retailed for $1,600. It's union made in the USA. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Other buyers will pay the full cost of shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. The label has been marked to prevent returns. Single Vent Double pleated pants Notch lapel Chest: 22" Shoulders: 19.25" Length from boc: 31" Sleeve length: 24.25" with 2" to let out Waist: 34.5" Leg opening: 9.5" Rise: 10" 1" Cuffed (these can...
This is a great Golden Fleece suit that originally retailed for $1,600. It's union made in the USA. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Other buyers will pay the full cost of shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. The label has been marked to prevent returns. Single Vent Double pleated pants Notch lapel Arm pit to arm pit: 20" Shoulders: 17.75" Length from boc: 30.25" Sleeve length: 23.5" with 2" to let out Waist: 16.25" Leg opening: 8.5" Rise: 11.5" 1"...
These are a gorgeous pair of Ralph Lauren Purple Label khakis in white that are 100% cotton and made in Italy. They are unhemmed and front front. Please let me know if you have any questions. Here are the approximate measurements: Waist: 17.25" Leg opening: 16.5"
I've just listed a NWT Barbour Beacon Shordace Jacket in a medium if anyone is interested: http://www.styleforum.net/t/392743/nwt-barbour-beacon-navy-shordace-jacket-in-medium-msrp-1000
This is a gorgeous NWT Barbour Beacon Shordace Field Jacket. Waxed cotton zip and snap button front field jacket with seven button flap pockets of various sizes at front. Pouch pockets at sleeves. Tonal wool trim at hood. Lined plaid interior with zip pockets. Please let me know if you have any questions. International buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Measurements: Sleeve length: 35.5" from center of collar to end of sleeve Jacket length: 30" from bottom of...
SOLD
Still available?
Still available?
Still available?