or Connect

Posts by stifler

Up for sale is an Isaia for Saks Fifth Avenue suit in grey. The suit is full canvassed with soft shoulders and is made in Italy. Shipping depends on the buyer's location. Here are the approximate measurements: Jacket Chest (armpit to armpit): 21.5" Shoulder (shoulder seam to shoulder seam): 19" Jacket length (measured from back, bottom of collar to the end of skirt): 29.5" Sleeve length: 26" Trousers Waist: 18" Inseam: Unfinished Leg opening: 8.25" Please let me know if...
Great looking plaid pattern Isaia shirt in a 15R. This is their I model, which is a trim fit and this shirt also has mother of pearl buttons. Original retail is $475. Shipping is included w/in CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen
In case anyone is interested, I'm selling new AE Long Branches: http://www.styleforum.net/t/513306/new-allen-edmonds-long-branch-dark-brown-8-5d
Shipping price depends on the buyer's location. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you DETAILS Lace-up oxford casual boots Wingtip blucher with brogue perforations and medallion Premium leather upper with leather lining Vibram rubber outsole Includes a pair of colorful secondary red laces 360 degree Goodyear welted construction - 212 steps of Craftsmanship Manufactured on the welted 511 Last - All about Lasts This shoe is recraftable - Recrafting...
SOLD! Thank you gentlemen!
Thanks
SOLD! Thank you gentlemen!
Great Stefano Ricci woven silk tie in one of his more understated and classic designs. The tie width is 3.5" and the price included shipping within CONUS. Thank you gentlemen
Up for sale is a gorgeous suit from the Isaia for Saks Fifth Avenue Black Collection. This suit is full canvassed with soft shoulders and is made in Italy. Shipping depends on the buyer's location. Here are the approximate measurements: Jacket Chest (armpit to armpit): 19.5" Waist: 18.5" Shoulder (shoulder seam to shoulder seam): 17.5" Jacket length (measured from back, bottom of collar to the end of skirt): 29" Sleeve length: 25" Trousers Waist: 16.5" Front rise:...
Great pair of Alden's in a No. 8. Shipping depends on the buyer's location. Please let me know if you have any questions. Please order half a size down from your usual size since they're on the Barrie Last. Thank you gentlement: Horween Chromexcel shell cordovan leather upper. Reinforced metal eyelets. Double leather outsole. Goodyear welt construction. When cleaning, apply a cordovan-specific No 8 wax. Made in the USA