or Connect

Posts by stifler

Flat front, extended-tab waist, belt loops, belt-prong keeper loop, on-seam coin pocket, quarter-top pockets, creased legs; darting and button-through welt pockets at back, pick-stitching at fly and pockets 10" rise, 36" inseam, 16" leg opening (approximately) Zip fly, double button closure, jigger button Quarter lined Available in Navy 100% wool; lining: 100% rayon Dry clean Made in Portugal Shipping to CONUS is included. All other buyers must pay the full cost of...
I just tried on the size 32 and the leg opening was about 14." They fit me very well. I've already got too many clothes otherwise I'd keep them. These aren't suit trousers persay, but are more like chinos and can be dressed up as well easily.
I'm selling 2 pairs of Ami cotton trousers in case folks are interested: http://www.styleforum.net/t/509800/nwt-ami-flat-front-cotton-trousers
Great Ami cotton trousers in a beige color. These pants are lined to the knees and are 100% cotton. I have them in a size 32" and 34" and they're unhemmed. These pants are trim, but not everly so. The LO on the 32" is 14" and on the 34" it's a 14.5." I'm a 32 and the 32 fits me well These pants are made in Romania and were originally $300. Shipping is included within CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
Up for sale are 2 amazing pants, 1 from Corneliani and 1 from the Saks Fifth Avenue Men's Collection (made by Samuelsohn. Both pants are unhemmed 1) Corneliani midnight navy dress trousers in a 130s and 17.5 micron. Made in Italy. The size is a 32' and here for $200 2) Saks Fifth Avenue Men's Collection by Samuelsohn in a beautiful light brown. It's made from Loro Piana wool in a 150s. The size is a 32' and here for $150 Please let me know if you have any questions....
Striped shirt has been sold! 1 more RLBL shirt remaining. Thank you
Beautiful tie
This is a great checked dress shirt in a lilac color from Hilditch and Key and it's made in Great Britain. I'll try to get more pictures up by tomorrow. Shipping is included within the US. All other buyers must pay shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
This is a beautiful and highly functional Polo Ralph Lauren military/hunting jacket in a tan color. While it is tagged an XL, it's really a L because it is slim fitting and fits like a Large. The MSRP was $385. I'll include shipping within CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you
Beautiful Mastai Ferretti custom fit dress shirt in a 15R. The color is a very light lilac in a solid pattern. The fabric is a broadcloth. I'll throw in shipping within CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen!