or Connect

Posts by stifler

These 2 sweaters are amazing. They're 3-ply and they're made in Scotland. Best sweaters I've come across. Here's the description per Brooks Brothers website: This v-neck sweater is made from a soft three-ply cashmere woven at one of Scotland's most notable mills, Todd & Duncan. Features ribbing at the collar, cuffs and hem for a comfortable fit. Dry clean or hand wash in cold water. Imported. If you both sweaters, I'll deduct $10 from the sale. I'm open to reasonable...
SOLD. Thanks!
PM sent
These are a great pair of dress trousers from Theory. They're trim, but not overly so. I'm asking for $80 OBO w/shipping included in CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! Here are the measurements: Inseam: 34" rise: 10" ankle: 15" waist (actual): 34" Please let me know if you have any questions.
Brown chinos are sold! Thank you
Straight leg, coin pocket, quarter top pockets, creased legs, button welt pockets at back, pick-stitching at fly and pockets Pockets lining 10" rise, 37" inseam (unfinished), 17" leg opening $160 OBO w/shipping included in CONUS. Please remember to add 3% for PayPal fee. I am open to reasonable offers as well. These pants were originally $450 and are amazing. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
Hi, PM sent. Thanks!
NWT J. Crew Urban Slim Fit Chinos 34 x 32 Navy, Charcoal, and Brown If you buy multiple pants, I'd be happy to offer a discount https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/pants/chino/PRDOVR~19488/19488.jsp Shipping is free within CONUS
Sold, thanks
1. Great looking and luxurious Luigi Borrelli shirt in a 15.5. I'm not sure what the pattern name for this (herringbone?) is, it looks great! $150: Measurements: Chest 40" Between shoulders 15.75" Length arms 25.5" (measured from shoulder seam to end of cuff) 2. This is a striped Ralph Lauren Black Label shirt in a 15.5. $150 Shipping is included to CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll try getting measurements up this weekend. Thanks!