or Connect

Posts by stifler

Beautiful classic Brunello Cucinelli slim fit shirt that can be worn casually or formally. This shirt features mother of pearl buttons and a beautiful cotton fabric. Shipping within CONUS is included. I'll get measurements posted soon. Thank you gentlemen
Beautiful Luciano Barbera cashmere/silk sweaters (70/30). Dark purple v-neck, and a zip light brown and zip light grey. All in size 40. I will discount $25 if you buy 2 sweaters, and $50 if you buy all 3 sweaters. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions gentlement
BUMP PRICE DROP
Will do that this weekend. Thanks
Add suburban_outfitters to this list. Also threatened negative feedback to blackmail me into giving him $$ discount post purchase. I refused and offered a full refund. Kept the item and left negative feedback
BUMP, back on the market
BUMP!!! Back on the market
SOLD! Thank you gentlemen!!!
Amazing Zanone knit bomber jacket in a burgundy and dark brown color. Zanone is part of the Slowear group. This is a size medium and fits a 40 in suits. This jacket is made from baby cammello/yak/wool and measures about about 28" from shoulder to hem. Original retail is $1,400 Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen
BUMP PRICE DROP