or Connect

Posts by stifler

I've just listed a NWT Barbour Beacon Shordace Jacket in a medium if anyone is interested: http://www.styleforum.net/t/392743/nwt-barbour-beacon-navy-shordace-jacket-in-medium-msrp-1000
This is a gorgeous NWT Barbour Beacon Shordace Field Jacket. Waxed cotton zip and snap button front field jacket with seven button flap pockets of various sizes at front. Pouch pockets at sleeves. Tonal wool trim at hood. Lined plaid interior with zip pockets. Please let me know if you have any questions. International buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. Measurements: Sleeve length: 35.5" from center of collar to end of sleeve Jacket length: 30" from bottom of...
SOLD
Still available?
Still available?
Still available?
Still available?
Still available?
Do you have any Mountaineer or Summit jackets in navy in a size small? Thanks!
The sleeves are small for me, so it's up for sale: Shoulders - 17.5" Chest - 20" Length - 31" Sleeve - 24" Free shipping to CONUS. Elsewhere, buyer pays for the full cost of shipping. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks EDIT: I've just noticed there is a small hole at the collar (picture is attached). I've reduced the price to reflect this.