or Connect

Posts by stifler

Sold thank you gentlemen
Great Band of Outsiders red chino pants in a size 34x32. These pants sold out quickly and are made in the USA. The leg openings are about 15" and the rise is about 10.5" Shipping within CONUS is included. Thank you gentlemen
Great Luciano Barbera dress shirt in a white color and herringbone pattern. The shirt is trim fitting and here are the approximate measurements: Sleeves: 26", Pit to Pit: 19.5". Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5". length from base of collar to bottom: 32" Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentleman Here are more details on the shirt: https://www.lucianobarbera.com/shop/dress-shirts/white-cotton-twill-shirt
Gorgous handmade 7-fold tie in a floral pattern and made from woven silk. The retail on this tie is $300. Shipping within CONUS is included. The tie is 3.25"
Bump price drop
If I wasn't camel colored myself, I'd be all over this. Thank you and good luck with the sale
This is a great Fioroni half-zip sweater in brown. I'd easily rank it up with Cucinelli and Loro Piana. Please not that the fit is trim. This fits someone who usually wears a 38R best. Shipping within CONUS is included. Original retail price was $925. Here is the description from Barneys: Fioroni brown knit cashmere half-zip pullover trimmed with brown supple suede. Rib-knit funnel collar, cuffs and hem; fully fashioned sleeves, polished nickeltone zipper, suede-faced...
Just sent payment. Thanks for great deal and I look forward to getting the jacket. Sorry again for the delay mate. Best, Suhail
Is the button placket hidden? Thanks
Are shirts 1 and 4 oxford cotton? Thanks