or Connect

Posts by stifler

Thanks
Thanks
Go for it. New stock pics added gentlemen!
These are a gorgeous pair of No. 8 in a Barrie Last. I recommend sizing a half size down to get the right fit. Shipping depends on the buyer's location. I'm happy to accept a return in case the shoes don't work out. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll try to get more pictures up soon. Thank you gentlemen!
Suede upper Soft, breathable leather lining Smooth leather sole By Tricker's of England Made in United Kingdom I bought these from STP and they don't fit me (I need to size down). These are a great pair of suede chukkas. My loss is your gain. I'll include shipping within CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. I have it in the light tan. The stock photos are the best representation.
These are a gorgeous pair of No. 8 in a Barrie Last. I recommend sizing a half size down to get the right fit. Shipping depends on the buyer's location. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll try to get more pictures up soon. Thank you gentlemen
SOLD! Thank you gentlemen!
Awesome
Awesome
Shipping not included and depends on the buyer's location. These are an amazing pair of shoes DETAILS Lace-up oxford dress boots Wingtip blucher with brogue perforations and medallion Lined Genuine Shell Cordovan upper made with Genuine Horween® Shell Cordovan Part of the Cordovan Collection of premium men's shoes Double Rendenbach leather sole with combination heel 360 degree Goodyear welted construction - 212 steps of Craftsmanship Manufactured on the welted 511 Last...