or Connect

Posts by stifler

SOLD! Thank you gentlemen
PM sent
Nope, it's not glossy at all. It's a classic, staple suit
BUMP Price drop!
Awesome
Great Boglioli slim fit chambray shirt in a size 15R. It's very trim and IMO fits someone who wears a 36 in suits best. It's made in Italy and has mother of pearl buttons. I'll try to get measurements up soon. Shipping is included within CONUS. Thank you gentlemen!
Hi, definitely interested. Can this withstand a Milwaukee winter? I'm looking for something that I can wear in the single digits. Thanks!
Hi NM,Thanks for the questions. The vest is not removable so you can't wear it by itself. I just measured the waist and it's about 19." The jacket is trim fitting. I'm a 38-40 in suits (depending on the cut) and this fits me well and I can still wear a sweater underneath.As for your other questions, I don't know the answers to them. I can direct you to Barbour's description of the jacket...
Back for sale
This suit is in the Milburn II model and is trim fitting and half canvassed. It's union made in the USA and in a great light grey color. Shipping within CONUS is included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen Approximate measurements: Jacket - 2 buttons Shoulders: 20" Pit to pit: 23" Length from BOC: 30" Sleeves: 26.25" Pants - Flat front Waist: 19" Unhemmed