or Connect

Posts by stifler

Borrelli shirt sold! Thank you gentlemen
Navy sweater has been sold! Thank you gentlemen
Amazing Incotex Medium Gray Flannel Trousers in a 36W and Super 120s wool. These are great pants. Shipping to CONUS is included. Shipping elsewhere will be covered by the buyer. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you. Measurements: Thighs: 13" Knees: 10.5" Leg opening: 8.5" Inseam: 29" w/ 2.5" to let out:slayer:
Contemporary fit stretch cotton and a smooth, sleek finish give Hiltl's Dayne pants lasting appeal. German engineered with unflinching attention to detail Waistband interfacing, padding and taping prevent roll down Pockets are welted and strengthened Sturdy stemmed buttons with reinforced buttonholes Slant hand pockets Button-through back welt pockets By Hiltl of Germany Made in Romania 96% cotton and 4% elastane Please let me know if you have any questions. The pants are...
Contemporary fit stretch cotton and a smooth, sleek finish give Hiltl's Dayne pants lasting appeal. German engineered with unflinching attention to detail Waistband interfacing, padding and taping prevent roll down Pockets are welted and strengthened Sturdy stemmed buttons with reinforced buttonholes Slant hand pockets Button-through back welt pockets By Hiltl of Germany Made in Romania 96% cotton and 4% elastane Please let me know if you have any questions. The pants are...
Medium-rise waist. Belt loops. Zip fly with a buttoned closure. Finished curtain waistband. Angled pockets at the front. Buttoned welt pockets at the back. Unfinished hems ready for custom-tailoring. 100% cotton. Dry clean. Made in Italy. $450 Approximate measurements: Waist: 20" Rise: 11" Thighs: 13" Knees: 10.5" Leg Opening: 9.5" I'll measure again tomorrow to confirm these measurements. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you
Made from mercerized cotton and featuring gorgeous mother of pearl buttons. This is a beautiful polo shirt in a striking color. It does not have the Polo symbol (which is too ostentatious for my liking). I don't have measurements up yet. I would say it's a regular fit (not slim and not big). Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm open to offers and shipping is included within the CONUS. Please remember to add 3% for the PayPal fee. Thank you!
These 2 sweaters are amazing. They're 3-ply and they're made in Scotland. Best sweaters I've come across. Here's the description per Brooks Brothers website: This v-neck sweater is made from a soft three-ply cashmere woven at one of Scotland's most notable mills, Todd & Duncan. Features ribbing at the collar, cuffs and hem for a comfortable fit. Dry clean or hand wash in cold water. Imported. If you both sweaters, I'll deduct $10 from the sale. I'm open to reasonable...
SOLD. Thanks!
PM sent