or Connect

Posts by stifler

Made from mercerized cotton and featuring gorgeous mother of pearl buttons. This is a beautiful polo shirt in a striking color. It does not have the Polo symbol (which is too ostentatious for my liking). I don't have measurements up yet. I would say it's a regular fit (not slim and not big). Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm open to offers and shipping is included within the CONUS. Please remember to add 3% for the PayPal fee. Thank you!
These 2 sweaters are amazing. They're 3-ply and they're made in Scotland. Best sweaters I've come across. Here's the description per Brooks Brothers website: This v-neck sweater is made from a soft three-ply cashmere woven at one of Scotland's most notable mills, Todd & Duncan. Features ribbing at the collar, cuffs and hem for a comfortable fit. Dry clean or hand wash in cold water. Imported. If you both sweaters, I'll deduct $10 from the sale. I'm open to reasonable...
SOLD. Thanks!
PM sent
These are a great pair of dress trousers from Theory. They're trim, but not overly so. I'm asking for $80 OBO w/shipping included in CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! Here are the measurements: Inseam: 34" rise: 10" ankle: 15" waist (actual): 34" Please let me know if you have any questions.
Brown chinos are sold! Thank you
Straight leg, coin pocket, quarter top pockets, creased legs, button welt pockets at back, pick-stitching at fly and pockets Pockets lining 10" rise, 37" inseam (unfinished), 17" leg opening $160 OBO w/shipping included in CONUS. Please remember to add 3% for PayPal fee. I am open to reasonable offers as well. These pants were originally $450 and are amazing. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
Hi, PM sent. Thanks!
NWT J. Crew Urban Slim Fit Chinos 34 x 32 Navy, Charcoal, and Brown If you buy multiple pants, I'd be happy to offer a discount https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/pants/chino/PRDOVR~19488/19488.jsp Shipping is free within CONUS
Sold, thanks