or Connect

Posts by stifler

This is an amazing sweater in a handsome splitneck design and a rustic purple color. The original retail price on this sweater was $2000. I will post up more pictures soon. The sweater is a size 40. I'll include shipping w/in CONUS. Shoulders: 17" Chest: 20.5" Length: 28" Waist: 18" Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you gentlemen Here are the approximate measurements:
BUMP! Price drop
This is a great trim fitting Purple Label oxford cloth shirt in a 15R. This trim fitting shirt is made in Italy and features mother of pearl buttons. Shipping is included within CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Pit to Pit: 19" Shoulders: 18"
SOLD!!! Thank you gentlemen
BUMP PRICE DROP!
This is a great looking and highly function Barbour jacket in a 6 ounce Sylkoil and a beautiful hunter green color. It has an inner vest. Please let me know if you have any questions. The fit is trim. The pit to pit is about 21" while the shoulder is about 18.5." Shipping is included within CONUS. Thank you gentlemen!
Corneliani pants sold!
I would go half a size down in the Barrie last. I should mention that I'm happy to accept a return in case the shoe doesn't work out
Pics of the soles added!
If anyone's interested, I'll selling a pair of Alden cordovan boots in a 9.5D in a No. 8: http://www.styleforum.net/t/511568/nib-alden-cordovan-cap-toe-boots-9-5d#post_8174843 The stock photos are the best since my camera phone isn't great