or Connect

Posts by stifler

Price reduction
Pride reduction
Price includes shipping. This is the last price drop before I return it for a gift card. Pure wool flannel. Three-button roll over lapel. Side vents. Genuine horn buttons. Locker loop. Fully lined in striped cotton and modal blend. Jacket sleeves are lined in Bemberg and unfinished. Signature cuff is two-button holes. Zip-fly. Locker loop at back waistband. Half-lined. Unfinished hem. Dry clean. Made in the USA. International buyers must pay the full cost of shipping....
Price includes shipping to CONUS. Pure wool. Three-button roll over lapel. Side vents. Genuine horn buttons. Locker loop. Fully lined in striped cotton and modal blend. Jacket sleeves are lined in Bemberg and unfinished. Signature cuff is two-button holes. Zip-fly. Locker loop at back waistband. Half-lined. Unfinished hem. Dry clean. Made in the USA. International buyers must pay the full cost of shipping. I am open to offers or trades (I'm a size 40, so a BB2 works for...
Price includes shipping to CONUS. PRODUCT DETAILS Tailored in two-ply cotton from Thomas Mason, one of Europe's oldest and most legendary mills (it's been weaving some of the world's finest cloth since 1796), this shirt is finished with bespoke-inspired details like genuine mother-of-pearl buttons for a sharp and polished look. Slim fit, cut more narrowly through the body and sleeves. Two-ply cotton. Point collar. Machine wash. Import.
Updated with new pics
SOLD!
Price includes shipping. This is a gorgeous half canvassed Brooks Brothers 1818 blazer in a 42R and it union made in the USA. It's in a dark navy. Thanks Here are the approximate measurements: Chest: 21" Shoulders: 18.5" Sleeves: 25" Length from Back of Collar : 30"
Price includes shipping to the CONUS. This is a gorgeous Borrelli Napoli classic fit dress shirt that is handmade in Italy and features thick mother of pearl buttons. There is a small tear on the 2nd botton (hence, the reduced price, but it's easy to fix). It's a gorgeous white with light red stripes. Thanks:slayer: Here are the approximate measurements: Chest (armpit to armpit): 23.5 Shoulder (shoulder seam to shoulder seam): 20.3 Sleeve length: 32/33
Price includes shipping. This is a beautiful RLPL polo shirt that is handmade in Italy and features nice mother of pearl buttons. Thanks:slayer: